1. Why am I happy that Paris Hilton's stupid, spoiled, privileged, horny, trifiling ass is back in jail? I'm happy because she already got a slap on the rist for DUI and violating probation when she should have gotten jail time in the first place.
2. Why am I falling in love with Hollywood? I'm falling in love because I can see that he actually cares for me. It's that simple.
3. Why do I believe that Atlanta has some of the dumbest drivers in the country. I believe that because it took me 1.5 hours to get to the airport today. Traffic was backed up from the Grady Curve to the Lenox exit on Hwy 400. I thought that maybe there was an accident or something. Nope, these dumb asses just can't drive. Once I got passed the Grady Curve, I was hitting 90 mph to the airport.
4. Why am I considering suing my ex-roommate? I am considering it because he owes me $338. What is that for? It's for his portion of the gas bill that he hadn't given me any money for in 3 months and also for pro-rated rent that he didn't pay. He was supposed to move out on the 31st of May. I had to stay 7 extra days because I was out of town. He didn't completely move out until the 6th. I had paid $258.99 in pro-rated rent and the water bill. That fucka owes me half of that, plus money for the gas bill. I hadn't even thought about suing him, but he got an attitude when I asked him about my money. What's Judge Judys' number?
5. Why is it that when you start seeing someone you really like, other dudes seem to flirt with you more often and they just seem to be more attractive? It's because you are seeing what else is out there besides what you have? There is always greener grass on the other side of the fence. But thankfully, my grass is green enough for me.
6. Why did I have to stop myself from cursing out a ticket agent at the airport. She charged me $100 for what she said was an oversized bag. I have had this bag for a year and use it for 3 out 5 of my trips and have never been charged for this bag. I started to curse her out for being so damn rude, but I just paid the charge and left the desk. I am calling the airline in the morning and contesting the charge. If they don't reverse it, I will call American Express and dispute it.
7. Why am I just buying a pair of "expensive jeans"? I don't know why. Last Saturday I needed something to wear to a party and something led me into Bloomingdales *where I have never shopped*
and I saw the most spectacular pair of Buffalo
jeans. *I wanted some True Religion, but everyone has them*
And then I tried them on. And then I looked at the $118 price tag. And then I gasped. And then I said "fuck it" and bought them. Then I wore them to the party. Then I got compliments on how they fit. Then I decided that I will get another pair when I get back to Atlanta.
8. Why do people ask dumb ass questions? Because they are stupid. A lady in the airport asked a gate agent the following question: "Since California is 3 hours behind us, do we go back in time when we fly there"? It was so funny, I laughed out loud and a few others joined in.
9. Why do I think that I CAN live without cable and internet? Because I can. I have not had cable for the last 2 weeks and have been just fine without it. And when I moved to my new apartment, I was able to pick up a wireless signal from someone. As long as I can get the milk for free, why buy the cow? Let's see, that saves me about $120 a month.
10. Why am I so excited to live alone again? I am excited because I can do whatever the hell I want to when I want to and how I want to and not worry how it will affect a roommate. I can buy food and it will be there when I get home. I know that the bills will be paid because I pay them. I can walk around the house butt-ass naked if I want to. I can scream as loud as my lungs will allow during sex. I can leave my bedroom door open while I sleep. I can do it all because I live by myself.