Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Poor Baby

What did I do to my baby? I backed into a decorative boulder in my complex. That's what I did. I was backing out of my parking space and I went a little too far back. I heard a loud "crunch" sound. All I could do was put my head on the steering wheel and breath. I really thought that I had messed up the back of my car. Thankfully, this is all the damage that was done. But now, i'm afraid of how much this is going to cost me to fix.


























































































Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it doesn't set you back too much if you decide to fix.

6:56 AM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

doesn't look bad... couple of hundered at most... don't sweat it pa

12:04 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Jones said...

It shouldn't cost that much to fix. I know a guy who'd do a great job for cheap. He's in Maryland though.

5:25 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I am in no rush to get it fixed. As long as it doesn't affect the driving dymanics of the car, it can wait.

5:52 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger lj said...

hmmm..can probably be touched up

6:07 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Ladynay said...

You can get a side dude to touch that up for cheap. The issue is finding the side dude.

11:50 AM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger PeenieWally said...

I know you are attached to your car but this just goes to show why one should never invest in an expensive car. It's not worth it.

11:54 AM, June 09, 2007  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

@Billy Dunn - Uh, I don't consider this purchase expensive. Call me uppity, but I will buy what I want.

12:14 PM, June 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home