Saturday, May 12, 2007

1 Month

It's been exactly one month and one week that Hollywood and I have been seeing each other. Since I have grown to like him and see potential in him, I have upgraded his status from current interest to dating. If we can last 5 more months, then we might have to upgrade this thing to the elusive relationship. If we can last 6 months after that, we might have to start picking out china patterns.

The last month has been interesting to say the least. We have had our share of good times and not so good times. People have tried to get between us. We have had arguements. He has threatened to dump me. I have told him to do it if it's what he really wants. I've found out that 3 people that I know and hang with sometimes are people that he has dated. I have spent more money dating him than with anyone else.

But all in all, I could actually imagine getting deeper with him. He appears to be someone that I could let into my heart and mind (notice that I said "could").

But all in all, we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Congrats on the recent one month mark. Incidentally today is Rock and my 6 month anniversary. He's chilling with family today but tomorrow we're supposed to be hanging out.

For me, making it six months is an accomplishment since he's the first guy I've dated that's lasted that long.

But let me stop making it about me.

It's good that you and Holywood are making it work. It seems like you're getting a nice return too. Here's hoping you make it through some other milestones.

And woo hoo...first comment!!!

3:35 PM, May 12, 2007  
Blogger life said...

Congrats!!!

10:27 PM, May 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Man way to go!

Why is it that you are spending more money on this dude than ever before?

10:47 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

@E-Congrats on you and Rock making it to 6 months. That's truly an accomplishment.

@Life-Thanks man.

@Anonymous-It's because we actually go on dates instead of staying at home. And the experience has been worth every penny.

11:16 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Is he aware of the time table? LOL Just picking. As long as you feel good about what your doing I am happy for you.

12:18 PM, May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home