Thursday, April 05, 2007

Repost "The Best Sex I Ever Had"

I originally post this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in September of 2005. But Reddmann inspired me to repost this one.


I have been thinking about this post for a while. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to post it because I felt that it didn't have any depth and would add nothing to my blog. But, it's been on my mind to write about it for a few days. Ladies, if sex between two men offends you, stop reading when you finish the 5th paragraph.

I met TBSIEH at a club on one of my many trips to Atlanta with BeatMug (my best friend). We were being rich that weekend and got a suite at the Embassy Suites Atlanta Perimeter so that each of us could have our own room. Now actually, BeatMug saw him first and mentioned to me that he was sexy as hell. I agreed, but he was kinda short (he is 5'9" and I am 6'2") so I really didn't pay him any attention. Then BeatMug asked me to go over and tell TBSIEH that he wanted to holla at him. So, that's what I did. They talked for a few minutes and then we left to get something to eat at 4am. After we left the diner, BeatMug invited him back to the hotel with him (thank goodness for suites). I thought that they would be tearing the room up having sex, but they sat up all night talking loudly and keeping me up. At the end of the day, they didn't do anything and only spoke on the phone once after that.

Fast forward a year later and I was back in Atlanta with BeatMug and we ran into TBSIEH at another club. He and BeatMug talked for a minute and then BeatMug came back and told me that TBSIEH wanted to holla at me. I was like "huh, ain't that the dude that you met once and never talked to again." Anyway, TBSIEH and I talked for a minute and he told me that I was really the one that he wanted to talk to when he and BeatMug met, but he didn't think that I would be interested in him. We talked and exchanged numbers and he promised to call me the next day so that we could go out.

The next day he called me and asked me to come over to his crib and I obliged. For some reason, sex never even crossed my mind (that's the honest to God truth). When I arrived at his house, he was dressed in some basketball shorts and a tank top. All I saw was chest, ass, arms, and dick. And that was the moment that sex crossed my mind. The man was sexy as hell.We went into his bedroom to watch TV because he had just moved in and had no living room furniture. We ended up talking for about 2 hours and he told me that he was really attracted to me. I told him the same. He was a cool cat for real. In the most innocent voice, he ask me to have sex with him. I thought about it for a minute and said yes.

NOW FOR THE SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the best damn feeling that my body had ever felt. And this was before I even had an orgasm. Front the start, he got out a condom and some lube. I noticed that it was a flavored condom, so I decided to put it on him with my tongue. If you have never done that, practice doing it with a banana or cucumber, not on a dick, cause you gone fuck it up the first time. After I put the condom on his dick (and yes it was thick and long) I rocked his mic for a few minutes. Most times when a guy enjoys oral sex, he is silent or may moan a little. TBSIEH was loud and expressive, just like I am when I am getting some head, and just the way that I like them to be. He was grabbing my head, grabbing the sheets, and moaning like he was gonna bust real soon. That shit was turning me on like whoa! It made me want to be penetrated like I had never wanted to before.

After about 10 minutes of sucking his dick, I was ready for some dick. I can't even explain how badly he made me want it. You just have to imagine it. I got on my back and he put my legs in the air and he started to penetrate me. I was trying to relax because we know how it can be if you don't. Not an issue here. I was feigning for this man, so my body accepted him with no issues. He started with a long stroke, moving in and out really slowly. Already, I was going out of my mind. Out of all the times that I have had sex, I had never felt the feeling that TBSIEH was giving me. It felt like I was having an orgasm already, but I wasn't. But my body felt like it was melting. That's the only way that I can describe it. I felt this feeling all over my body. From my feet to my head and especially in my ass. He was still long stroking, but had picked up his pace. I looked into his face and all I could see was pure pleasure. I knew that he was enjoying it too. Mind you, it had probably been about 10 minutes since the initial penetration. Most times it's over by this point.

We then changed positions so that I was riding him (my second favorite position. It felt kinda ackward because he was so much shorter than me, but oh well, (good) sex is (good) sex. Once I put him back inside of me, that look of pleasure returned to his face and to mine. That feeling returned and my body started shaking, but I still wasn't having an orgasm. I had never felt it before, but I wasn't complaining. I didn't want it to stop. I was riding that man like no other. The whole time, I was squeezing my ass with each up and down or back and forth motion. (Kagel Exercises do pay off for men and women). Each time that I squeezed, his face would grimace and he would push harder. I knew that he was enjoying it just as much as I was.

We then changed positions again. This time, he stood by the side of the bed and I lay on the edge of the bed on my back. He entered my body again and went to work. He never did that thing were men just push in and pump. He had a constant in/out motion (fellas take a hint here). All I could do was moan, scream and holla. It had been about 30 minutes since the initial penetration and he was still going strong. But the look on his face and his pace told me that he was working for a nut. So I started the Kagel's again. I also grabbed my dick and started jacking. After about 3 more minutes, my body started convulsing and I started screaming "i' coming, i'm coming!" As soon as I said that, he screamed the same thing. I grabbed the sheets for leaverage and I had the orgasm of my life. Nut went everywhere. All over both of us and the bed. I guess that was all that he needed. He started screaming like a baboon and roaring like a lion. His body started shaking and he started nutting. He never pulled out,but kept right on stroking until he just fell on top of me. We were both still kinda jumping and twitching for a few minutes before either of us could move. We laid there for about 5 minutes before we got up.

We had no choice but to take a shower and that's what we did. A long, hot shower we both needed because we both were drenched in sex sweat. After the shower, he changed the sheets and bedspread and we laid back down for a minute. He then got up and cooked some breakfast foods even though it was 2 in the afternoon. After we ate, I got up to leave, but he asked me to stay. We then just laid in the bed and eventually fell asleep holding each other.I needed the sleep after the assault my body had just taken.Afte I got back home to Birmingham, we talked on the phone a lot, but neither one wanted to get serious because of the distance thing. I certainly wasn't gonna do the long distance thing again. But a few weeks later, I did make another weekend trip to Atlanta.

Anybody wanna know what happeded?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUH! Yes!

I'm trying to decide between - you talked all night, or you met his wife.

:-)

5:41 PM, April 05, 2007  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Huh?

5:46 PM, April 05, 2007  
Blogger life said...

You know, you have had some GREAT SEX! When are you going to start teaching a class on how everyone can obtain GREAT SEX...lol.

8:32 PM, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Clay said...

i remember reading this and it's still good a second time around!

6:59 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I'm speachless.... I have never had any interest in knowing how 2 men have sex but I must say that was very interesting and like you said (good) sex is (good) sex...hahaha

I would love to know what happened.

2:28 AM, April 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm... would you mind sharing the digits so i can sample for myself? I sure could use a pipe buster right now!!!

10:22 AM, April 10, 2007  
Blogger B Free said...

well what happened? this suspense is killin me!

11:20 PM, April 10, 2007  
Blogger DISAPPOINTED said...

I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF TWO MEN HAVING SEX..AND HONEY YOU GAVE IT!GOOD SEX IS GOOD SEX! YOU BETTER GET IT!

3:56 PM, April 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you for sharing these intimate details of your life. I've been inspired to get some (good) sex, and make each time thereafter the best sex ever, lol.

That was HOT! And please please please finish the story (or do I have to sift thru the archives???)

4:50 PM, April 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home