Monday, March 12, 2007

Everytime I Look At It...

I love it even more.



















Out of all of the cars that I have had (this one makes 7), I love this one the most. After having this one for 8.5 months, the "I have a new car" feeling still hasn't worn off.

There is something to say about having something that you love. Looking at my car today made me realize that I HAVE TO WORK for EVERYTHING that I WANT. Be that love, money, friends, a nice body, or even a car. I had to remind myself that it's time to get back on the ball for all of the things that I love. I got the car and some of the friends, now it's time for the rest.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh damn. If you don't stop in this vein, I'm gonna end up with a gym membership, working out all the time. Shoot - it took a long time for me to get a body like this. You don't get no body like mine in no gym.

;-)

12:04 AM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

That is so true...You have to work for everything that you want. Thank you for reminding me of that. I was just complaining about my car payment but I know it's worth it because I too love my car.

1:52 AM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger life said...

sighs....I want a new car so bad. However, I love not making payments

11:30 PM, March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That car looks just like you... before getting the car I have now I was looking at the same model. You go boy!!!

You are right... it is time for the rest! Keep us posted.

12:02 PM, March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home