Monday, March 05, 2007

He a Fag

I don't know what it is about me and my appearance that makes people assume shit about me, but I had to get a bitch together on Thursday when I was leaving Houston.

I'm walking through Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport on Thursday. I was wearing some baggy jeans, timberlands, white tee shirt, gold track jacket, and some Aviator sunglasses. *Yes, I will wear sunglasses inside if they look good with my day's garb* *And I was looking fly as hell too* I walked into a store to get something to drink and a magazine to read on the plane. I saw this group on Black women sitting at a table looking ghetto and talking loudly. One of the nodded her head at me and said, "girl he is cute". Another one turned to her and said 'girl, he a fag cause don't no straight dudes wear shades inside".

After paying for my items, I walked over to them. I told the one that made the fag comment "If you were wondering, I am gay and muthafuckin proud of it. But one thing that you should know is that who and what I'm fucking ain't got you nutting. So mind your fucking business". I then walked away to my gate to catch my plane.

People get on my fucking nerves with that shit. This overstuffed, hood rat heffa knew nothing about me, but decided to make a negative ass comment like that. The sad part is that she thought that I didn't hear her. I may not be able to see a damn thing, but I can hear a rat lick flour.

To all of the people that hate on gay peeps, I say in the words of Biggie Smalls, "Fuck all ya'll hoes!"

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

HAHAHAHAHA now you know that they are still talking about you right? HAHAHAHAHHA

I must admit, I look at folks with shades on on the inside kinda strange, but I never say anything.

I didn't know only gay people did that tho'! LOL Learn sumtin' new everyday! (j/k)

7:54 AM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger E said...

Way to go Norris. I definitely like how you handle things.

9:53 AM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger Pamalicious said...

Just Diarrea of the mouth sometimes. My brothers wears shades all the time. Has them on in my wedding pictures, lol I do wonder what that is about.....I just feel like quoting the Temps movie: Otis ain't nobody coming to see you!

11:31 AM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

@LadyNay-I can imagine that they are still talking. But who gives a rat's ass? People wear shades inside all of the time. I sometimes wear mine inside the airport because people will be less likely to try to start a conversation with you. And that's the way that I like it.

@E-I handle it the way that I was taught. I'll be damned if a person doesn't know how I feel about them.

11:32 AM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger j_shanlin said...

I so feel you, I don't give a damn, I will wear my shades if I deem necessary. Plus, I can look at people crazy when I have my shades on!! But, you should not have talked to that lady like that lol...If I was her, I woulda burnt your hands with my cigarette. Sike naw, I'm glad you put that bitch in check..I'm sicka people talkin shit. We should make a coalition and just start whoopin ass, and I think that you should be the president.

12:52 PM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

That's funny that she would assume that you are gay because you wear shades inside. My sister and her whole crew, guys included, wear shades whenever they go somewhere together. That's like their trademark or something.

BTW... Don't ever say "I may not be able to see a dam thing, but I can hear a rat lick flour" hahahaha I was on the floor with that comment because I can definitely relate to that!

10:52 PM, March 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are some things real men just don't do.

10:56 PM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger That Girl said...

Ok...so on behalf of all women in Houston...I have to say that those women are horrible and I am so sorry that you came across some idiots like that but we are not all like that and had it been me I would have done a lot more then just tell their asses off....so good for you!!!

2:22 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger life said...

First, you are crazy! lmbo...I have to see you in action one day. I realize that people just don't like gay people. The gays don't like the gays. It's weird to me.

8:18 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Tim said...

You was right on point for that man! I do it all the time. She was just mad because she couldn't have you, that's all. :)

10:52 AM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Paula D. said...

Daaayum! Get 'em!

3:54 PM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Queer Kid Of Color said...

You should have thrown shade at her and then asked the girl who called you cute for her number.

11:29 AM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Marz said...

YESSSSS!!! I'm wearing shades in school today because I want to give that glamorous effect.


But people do have some strange things they say like, " onyl gay men wear sandals". " Gay men wear their watches on their left wrist". It's like WTF?

That much shade in one period isn't my style, but YOU KEPT IT REAL CUTE. lol

-Marz

11:15 AM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Beana said...

Ok first let me get up off the floor from laughing "i can hear a rat lick flour" dammit that got me.

I'm glad u checked that hoe. I think folk wit shades on inside is ok except when its cloudy outside. My first thought is where the damn sun??? But hey, do yo thang. If it works for u who cares right?

Question: this might be too late but...if she had said "oh girl he is gay" would u have been upset? Was it the term Fag that got u? Or just the fact that she felt the need to point that out to the other girl and was loud about it?

3:26 PM, March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn it's so good to read that you spoke up and didn't just go off on them in your head or just told someone what you wanted to say. she'll think next time before she says anything that she thinks the person won't hear.

6:09 PM, March 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home