Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Language Barrier

This was sent to me in an email! It's funny as hell.



I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange, so I went to
the currency exchange window at the local bank.
Short line...just one person in front of me, an Asian guy who was
trying to exchange yen for dollars and he was a little agitated.
He asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday I get two hunat dolla
fo yen - today I get only hunat eighty? Why it change?"
The teller says, "Fluctuations."
The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white guys too."

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams said...

had to read it twice... but haha

1:42 PM, March 21, 2007  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Yeah, that was funny as hell!

1:38 AM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Lawwwd! LOL

6:54 AM, March 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT was funny, lol.

6:44 PM, March 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home