2. CC and I are doing quite fine. I'm still in that "i'm still not sure" stage, but then again, shit takes time and I have explained that to him. He mentioned "relationship" the other day and it prompted the "slow down" talk that I always seem to have to have with brothas. Why do brothas want to rush?
3. I finally moved out of the apartment complex from Hell. I found an 1800 sq. ft. 3br 3ba with a garage for $1150 *try to find that in NYC, Chicago or any other large city*. I have 2 roommates, but then again, I travel for work, so it's not a big deal for me. And I love the area where I live because everything I need is within a mile away!!!!!!4. It's high time that I get my ass back in the gym. I stepped on the scale earlier today and that bastard read back 201lbs. Two hundred pounds is number that makes me open my eyes and see what my gut really looks like. The downside to losing weight is that my but is going to shrink again. I like it the way it is. But i'd rather have a flat ass and a flat stomach than to have a gut hanging over my belt. Since the gym is only .70 miles away, i'll be doing squats each day i'm at home.
5. I broke my phone *I don't even know how* 3 days after purchasing it. All I know is that I had it in my pocket and when I took it out, the screen was cracked on the inside. But I was able to order another one and everything is all good. Now I have to wear that damn holster on my hip. I hate that shit, but I love my phone.
6. I spent $300 on gas last month. Mind you that I don't have a commute like most people. Enough said!!!!!!
7. The company that I was working for went bankrupt and terminated all employees except the accounting department on April 25th. Luckily the contract company (Hilton Hotels) was able to find another company that hired us April 25th. Now I am in the process of suing the old company for violating the WARN Act of 1988. Those bastards laid us off without the required 60 day notice and now they owe us 60 days pay plus benefits. But at least I got to keep my laptop for free.
8. I went to a party with CC last weekend and 3 dudes tried to holla at me. All 3 of them were sexy as hell, but I am not trying to complicate my life by dating multiple dudes. But my question is this: where the hell were these muthafuckas when I was single? It seems like brothas are only attracted to you when you start seeing someone. But it did boost my ego, especially since I hadn't had a haircut and wasn't looking my best.
9. I've had my car for 2 years now and I still love it!!! I'm getting my windows tinted next month *gotta put it in the budget*. I think that's all i'm going to do with it, even though I still want some 19" rims on it. I think i'll keep it 2 more years and then get the next generation Maxima!!
10. I fixed my dryer today by changing out the cord. I was about to call a repairman, but I figured "I can do this on my own". The cord was $15 and it only took 15 minutes. It felt good to brush up on my "Man Skills". I think that a lot of gay men feel that they don't need to know how to do certain things such as changing a flat tire or making simple repairs. They need to get with the program.