Saturday, June 09, 2007

Why? 6/9/07

1. Why am I happy that Paris Hilton's stupid, spoiled, privileged, horny, trifiling ass is back in jail? I'm happy because she already got a slap on the rist for DUI and violating probation when she should have gotten jail time in the first place.


2. Why am I falling in love with Hollywood? I'm falling in love because I can see that he actually cares for me. It's that simple.


3. Why do I believe that Atlanta has some of the dumbest drivers in the country. I believe that because it took me 1.5 hours to get to the airport today. Traffic was backed up from the Grady Curve to the Lenox exit on Hwy 400. I thought that maybe there was an accident or something. Nope, these dumb asses just can't drive. Once I got passed the Grady Curve, I was hitting 90 mph to the airport.


4. Why am I considering suing my ex-roommate? I am considering it because he owes me $338. What is that for? It's for his portion of the gas bill that he hadn't given me any money for in 3 months and also for pro-rated rent that he didn't pay. He was supposed to move out on the 31st of May. I had to stay 7 extra days because I was out of town. He didn't completely move out until the 6th. I had paid $258.99 in pro-rated rent and the water bill. That fucka owes me half of that, plus money for the gas bill. I hadn't even thought about suing him, but he got an attitude when I asked him about my money. What's Judge Judys' number?


5. Why is it that when you start seeing someone you really like, other dudes seem to flirt with you more often and they just seem to be more attractive? It's because you are seeing what else is out there besides what you have? There is always greener grass on the other side of the fence. But thankfully, my grass is green enough for me.


6. Why did I have to stop myself from cursing out a ticket agent at the airport. She charged me $100 for what she said was an oversized bag. I have had this bag for a year and use it for 3 out 5 of my trips and have never been charged for this bag. I started to curse her out for being so damn rude, but I just paid the charge and left the desk. I am calling the airline in the morning and contesting the charge. If they don't reverse it, I will call American Express and dispute it.


7. Why am I just buying a pair of "expensive jeans"? I don't know why. Last Saturday I needed something to wear to a party and something led me into Bloomingdales *where I have never shopped* and I saw the most spectacular pair of Buffalo jeans. *I wanted some True Religion, but everyone has them* And then I tried them on. And then I looked at the $118 price tag. And then I gasped. And then I said "fuck it" and bought them. Then I wore them to the party. Then I got compliments on how they fit. Then I decided that I will get another pair when I get back to Atlanta.

8. Why do people ask dumb ass questions? Because they are stupid. A lady in the airport asked a gate agent the following question: "Since California is 3 hours behind us, do we go back in time when we fly there"? It was so funny, I laughed out loud and a few others joined in.

9. Why do I think that I CAN live without cable and internet? Because I can. I have not had cable for the last 2 weeks and have been just fine without it. And when I moved to my new apartment, I was able to pick up a wireless signal from someone. As long as I can get the milk for free, why buy the cow? Let's see, that saves me about $120 a month.

10. Why am I so excited to live alone again? I am excited because I can do whatever the hell I want to when I want to and how I want to and not worry how it will affect a roommate. I can buy food and it will be there when I get home. I know that the bills will be paid because I pay them. I can walk around the house butt-ass naked if I want to. I can scream as loud as my lungs will allow during sex. I can leave my bedroom door open while I sleep. I can do it all because I live by myself.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1. Paris’ dumb ass needed to go to jail. Shoot, she should’ve been given a couple of months…spend the summer in the slammer to think about her dumb ass. Make her interact with REAL people with REAL issues.

2. Isn’t it the best to fall in love? I’m not quite there…cautious, I guess…but I’m sure as heck enjoying myself. Now look closely as you love Hollywood because you do…not just because he cares for you.

3. You’re going to have to line-up behind NYC. We have the most aggressive morons in the country. …and don’t even allow them onto a highway, cuz they don’t understand the rules…but are sure you’re suppose to only use the gas or brakes mashed to the floor.

4. You definitely should sue if it’s important to you, but keep in mind that it may be investing more of your valuable time on a headache you’ve already eradicated from your life. Drop him….completely. Don’t give him or his issues any more time. The money (and I may be assuming) doesn’t appear worth it.

5. The reason everyone begins to look at you more and find you more interesting when you’re dating someone you like is you are more confident, relaxed and, hopefully, happy. You become an even more attractive prospect. So, enjoy the attention…it gets better.

6. After my recent vacation, I realized airport personnel wasn’t hired for their genius IQs or remarkable customer service skills. When I have to deal with them I do it swiftly and keep moving.

7. As much as I will spend on jeans, it turns out Old Navy jeans fit me like Diesel jeans, so why bother. I’ll stick to my cheap, good-fittin’ denim. LOL

8. That time-travel bitch should call Austrailia and find out what the winning lottery numbers will be.

9. It’s funny, but when I moved in to my new place I had to wait for cable to be installed… didn’t miss it and got so much more done without it. Go figure.

10. I absolutely love living alone. The only way I can live with someone again is if I’m head-over-heels in love and we are virtual conjoined twins.

10:34 AM, June 09, 2007  
Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams said...

lord if he mention those buffalo jeans one more 'gain!! LOL

4:56 PM, June 09, 2007  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

@Cocoa and KennonPurdy on #4 - I'm not suing my ex roommate because I need the money. I'm doing it because of the principle. He wasted all of his money on bullshit and when it was time to pay bills, he never had any.

@Reddman- Be happy for me you ass. That was a big step for me to buy something that expensive. I'll take you with me when I buy my next pair.

9:09 PM, June 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fulton County State Courts fees:
Filling fee: 150.00+
Marshall Service Fee: 25.00

( I did sue the tenant before Mario I have the complaint, all you would have to do is changes the names and amounts, email me if you want it)

10:19 PM, June 09, 2007  
Blogger El Alexander said...

I'm happy that Paris is going to back to JAIL... I say get ya money it's yours!...AND LAWD KNOWS I live off 400 and it is the WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and go head and treat yaself to them jeans LOL... and the airport is going crazy with this over-size luggage joint they would let you slide b4!!!!

8:47 PM, June 10, 2007  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Shoot, if the jeans do you right, they are worth the money!

"do we go back in time when we fly there" She was playing with the attendant...right?

12:25 PM, June 11, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Jones said...

1 - I think the world shares your sentiments re: Paris.

2 - Dont fight the feeling! I wish I were in love.

3 - Baltimore/Washington beltway drivers could give ATL drivers a run for their money.

4 - I know its about principle, but legal fees will cost much more than that. If you win and the judge orders him to pay the money he owes plus your legal fees, will he even be able to pay that. I know you wanna make a point, but it may not be worth it.

5 - Always works out that way. Send them my way. lol.

6 - Ticket agents suck, but TSA reps are far worse. I nearly smacked one at the Southwest concourse at BWI, but refrained for fear of having federal charges brought against me. Those bitches are rude for no reason.

7 - I just bought a $278 cashmere argyle sweater from Banana Republic. Don't feel too badly. Splurges are insofar as they remain sporadic and occasional.

8 - She's an idiot.

9 - I need my satellite tv.

10 - You're probably excited b/c you've finally gotten rid of that loser of a roommate. Have a celebration and invite me!

12:51 PM, June 11, 2007  
Blogger ponoono said...

how long did he live with you? more than a year??

most states have implemented the Statute of Frauds, which requires agreements that cannot be performed within 12 months to be documented in writing, a' la' a contract

if you dont have a written lease, usually you have a "tenancy at will". try proving the terms of that !

did u have a written agreement with him?>??

8:12 PM, June 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home