2. I had to get someone together the other night. Here's the situation: I was at Waffle House with the dude that I am trying to get to know as a friend I'll call him 13th. He brought one of his friends along with us. The friend was what I call a "fake top". He likes to be penetrated, but doesn't want anyone to know. You know those brothas that are always talking badly about people who get penetrated, but are doing it on the regular. Well the brotha kept making comments about "Damn Bottoms" this and "Nasty Bottoms" that. It was really irritating, so I asked him, "who would you fuck if there were no bottoms?" Of course he didn't have an answer. I also told him that he should appreciate ANYONE that let's him climb on their back. I can't tolerate self-hating people.
3. I think everyone needs to read this post by Quaheem. He broke down the difference between love and like. The brotha got me to thinking about some past relationships why they probably didn't work out.
4. I met That Girl earlier tonight. When I found out that I would be going to her part of the country for work, I contacted her and asked if she would want to go to dinner. So she picked me up and we headed out to Pappadeaux for dinner. Let me tell you, beautiful is not the word for her. She is simply gourgeous. And she kept me laughing throughout the whole dinner. She is really down to earth and just says what's on her mind. I think that I have a new friend.
5. The casual sexual relationship is working out well. I can get sex when I want it from ONE person. Although we do more than sex partners do. Sunday we even played tennis together (I won 6-2,6-4), he cooked dinner, and we watched Oscars. And oh yeah, we had sex. I have to let you all know that sex in the shower is H-O-T! I love doing it. If you haven't done it, try it.
6. I was supposed to meet up with Life on Sunday, but we kinda got our schedules crossed. But I will make it an effort to meet more of the bloggers that live in Atlanta. j brothalove did have a get together recently, but of course I was out of town on the day that he had it and I couldn't attend. I hope that he has another one soon. Or hell, I may even host a get together myself.
7. I am so excited about my trip to Las Vegas on Friday. I have never been, so I am itching to get there. I am purposely not making any plans because I don't want to put time limits on anything that I may get into doing. But one thing that I will not do is gamble my 2.5 days away. Anyone who knows me that I love me some casinos. But I am making a budget of $450 (that's exclusive of the plane ticket and hotel) for the weekend. If there are any bloggers in Vegas that want to meet up and get drunk, let a brotha know before Friday.
8. My income tax refund is GONE in less than 2 weeks. But this year, most of it went to good use. Half of it went to my American Express card. If you don't have one, you should get one. It's the best card in the world to have because you HAVE to pay it back at the end of the month. But I bought tires, new clothes, and paid off car insurance for the year. I am so proud of me.
9. I interviewed for another job on Friday. This one is a technical account support for a company here in Atlanta. The greatest perk is that it's Monday-Friday, 8-5. Some people may not think that's a perk, but that's because they haven't been traveling for 5 years. It's time for me to be at home on a regular job like regular people. Plus it's more money. Some people say that they are not be motivated by money, but I ain't gonna tell that lie.
10. I'm still in my happy state. I am gonna stay in that state because I know that happiness is a decision. So I am gonna keep with the decision to be happy.