There are three things that if a man does not know, he cannot live long in this world: what is too much for him, what is too little for him and what is just right for him.Lets answer some what if questions:
1. What if you come home early one day and find a built and buffed good looking sexy brother watching television with your partner? You don't know this man from Adam?
Well, I would honestly be shocked. Hopefully, if my partner is my partner, I would know all of his friends. But me being me, the look on my face would be enough for my partner to know what I was thinking. I would probably just continue on with whatever plan I had for when I got home.
2. What if you over hear your partner on the phone telling someone that he can't wait to see him later?
I'd most likely ask him who it was he couldn't wait to see.
3. What if you find condoms and a half-empty bottle of KY lube in your partner's gym bag that you know he didn't use with you?
I don't think that I would be searching my partner's gym bag to begin with. But if I did and I found those items, I would probably sit them on dresser of our bedroom for him to see and then just wait for him to explain. If I felt he was lying, I would go straight Tasha Mack on that ass!!
4. What if you see your partner out with another man you don't know? You are surprised to see him because he told you he was going to be at his parent's house, or working late.
I would probably walk up and introduce myself the the stranger and then ask my partner if his visit to his parents home was cut short or if he got off work earlier than expected. Then I would most likely tell him to pick up some milk and eggs on his way home. Once again, the look on my face would tell him what I was thinking.
5. What if your desire for sex with your partner is gone? There is no longer a spark in your sex life.
There is no "probably" on this one. I would talk to him about it.
6. What if your partner stays out all night long and comes home in the morning and doesn't say anything about where he's been?
I would probably just get up the next morning and cook him breakfast.
7. What if you find out that your partner has been having sex with your best friend, or with his best friend?
I have no fucking idea what I would do. But I can imagine that there would most likely be some violence involved. I can even front on that one.
8. What if your partner, who has only been a top or bottom in your relationship wants to flip and do the opposite?
Hopefully I'll have a partner who isn't all top or all bottom. But if I did, I would probably comply with whatever it was he wanted.
9. What if your partner wants you to attend a sex party with him?
He would know better than to even think about asking me something like that.
Be honest with yourself as you have fun with these. Hopefully you will get a new feel for how you can respond to the unexpected.