Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What If...

I got this over at Thaddeus's blog and just felt the need to answer these questions even though I don't have a partner and haven't had one in 7 years. I'll answer each question with a "probably" or "most likely" because I can never for sure what I will do.


There are three things that if a man does not know, he cannot live long in this world: what is too much for him, what is too little for him and what is just right for him.Lets answer some what if questions:

1. What if you come home early one day and find a built and buffed good looking sexy brother watching television with your partner? You don't know this man from Adam?

Well, I would honestly be shocked. Hopefully, if my partner is my partner, I would know all of his friends. But me being me, the look on my face would be enough for my partner to know what I was thinking. I would probably just continue on with whatever plan I had for when I got home.

2. What if you over hear your partner on the phone telling someone that he can't wait to see him later?

I'd most likely ask him who it was he couldn't wait to see.

3. What if you find condoms and a half-empty bottle of KY lube in your partner's gym bag that you know he didn't use with you?

I don't think that I would be searching my partner's gym bag to begin with. But if I did and I found those items, I would probably sit them on dresser of our bedroom for him to see and then just wait for him to explain. If I felt he was lying, I would go straight Tasha Mack on that ass!!

4. What if you see your partner out with another man you don't know? You are surprised to see him because he told you he was going to be at his parent's house, or working late.

I would probably walk up and introduce myself the the stranger and then ask my partner if his visit to his parents home was cut short or if he got off work earlier than expected. Then I would most likely tell him to pick up some milk and eggs on his way home. Once again, the look on my face would tell him what I was thinking.

5. What if your desire for sex with your partner is gone? There is no longer a spark in your sex life.

There is no "probably" on this one. I would talk to him about it.

6. What if your partner stays out all night long and comes home in the morning and doesn't say anything about where he's been?

I would probably just get up the next morning and cook him breakfast.

7. What if you find out that your partner has been having sex with your best friend, or with his best friend?

I have no fucking idea what I would do. But I can imagine that there would most likely be some violence involved. I can even front on that one.

8. What if your partner, who has only been a top or bottom in your relationship wants to flip and do the opposite?

Hopefully I'll have a partner who isn't all top or all bottom. But if I did, I would probably comply with whatever it was he wanted.

9. What if your partner wants you to attend a sex party with him?

He would know better than to even think about asking me something like that.

Be honest with yourself as you have fun with these. Hopefully you will get a new feel for how you can respond to the unexpected.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

see these are the type of questions everybody needs to answer bruh!!! infact, i'm printed these questions cause before i get in another relationship (it's been years for me too) i'm asking these questions of dude. omg....what's crazy is that i've already been through some of the situations.

7:13 PM, May 23, 2009  
Blogger E said...

Very poignant questions...actually I need to answer those myself. It's crazy but I met a guy and will meet another guy potentially that I may want to pursue a relationship with one of them. Crazy.

12:02 PM, May 25, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going "straight Tasha Mack" sounds about right to me. If any man feels the need to pursue romantic/sexual/emotional support other than that of his partner, he needs to be cut loose, kicked to the curb, bagged with the rest of the trash, flushed down the sewer with the rest of the sh*t. I've been in some of those situations too, but I was younger and didn't know any better and "trusted" my partner....today is a new day, that's probably why I have been single for 5 years.

1:08 PM, May 26, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, check this one out. I have an ex that told me that he only got on Adam4Adam to see who else was on there (if any of his friends were on there). Can you believe I fell for that sh*t? I still don't believe my damn self that I was that ignorant, but live and learn baby, live and learn.

1:11 PM, May 26, 2009  
Blogger fuzzy said...

somebody else answered those questions. That TLW is such a character!

BTW, how have you been? We haven't texted in such a long time!

11:10 AM, May 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home