Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Urologist

I couldn't stop laughing!!!


A man went to his appointment with the urologist. In the examining room, he told the doctor, 'Don't laugh!' 'Of course I won't laugh,' the doctor said. 'I'm a professional. In more than twenty years, I've never laughed at a patient.'

'Okay then,' the man said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'willie' the doctor had ever seen. It wasn't any bigger than, a triple A battery. Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell to the floor, laughing hysterically.

Ten minutes later, he was finally able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure. 'I'm so sorry,' he said. 'I really am'. I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it will never happen again. Now, what seems to be the problem?'

'It's swollen,' the man replied. Back on the floor went the urologist.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh lawd...

8:30 AM, April 17, 2009  
Blogger Kyon Saucier said...

Sounds like what I would do if I was the urologist.

2:30 PM, April 17, 2009  
Blogger K.C. said...

:: drum kick w/cymbals ::

So I guess you'll be here all nite? LOL

12:29 PM, April 18, 2009  
Blogger TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

What do you guys think it, says about a guy, when they specialize in urology? I mean I thought about being a urologist once?

I thought looking at dicks all day...hmmm

I meanI image what someone has between the legs anyway, why not see for my self, and get paid except with MD after my name.

12:58 PM, April 18, 2009  
Blogger E said...

Oh wow....that's crazy..:-) Thanks for sharing.

6:19 PM, April 18, 2009  
Blogger Chet said...

I know my neighbors can hear me laughing, this was entertaining!

12:35 AM, April 19, 2009  
Blogger Mad Nigerian said...

I can't stop laughing

9:18 AM, May 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home