Friday, February 20, 2009

I Know This Is Old...

...but it's a classic!!!!!!!!

THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT


My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.'On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one. '
To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, 'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Chet said...

Very funny, I do so enjoy the inflight entertainment.

8:40 PM, February 20, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's always a good laugh.

11:19 PM, February 20, 2009  
Blogger BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

I remember this one. It is still funny

12:13 AM, February 21, 2009  
Blogger Kyon Saucier said...

LOl first time I heard that one funny!

5:51 PM, February 21, 2009  
Blogger Pharoah said...

LOL I don't know If I had seen that before, but it's a good one, thanks for the laugh.

6:18 PM, February 21, 2009  
Blogger dancehard said...

That gave me a much needed cackle!

6:19 PM, February 21, 2009  
Blogger Keisha Kornbread said...

This always makes me giggle.

12:36 AM, February 22, 2009  
Blogger jerzey_reality said...

lol...luv it lol

3:09 AM, February 22, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He got her right together.

3:56 PM, February 22, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told the way only one of us could!!! hahaha

That was old... he was serving food and drinks? I don't remember the last time that happened in coach.

1:32 PM, February 24, 2009  
Blogger E said...

Yeah I remember that one...:-) Still funny today.

11:18 PM, February 27, 2009  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

Damn that happened for real?!

6:30 PM, March 02, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe

8:54 PM, March 09, 2009  
Blogger LongOverdo said...

Lol...Can u blame him?

3:40 PM, March 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home