Sunday, May 17, 2009

Something I've Been Checking Out..

...has me truly entertained! And I am sooooooo glad that I ran across it.

It's called FIVEBLACKGUYS on Youtube. I ran across it while watching a video that ShawnQT posted on his Facebook page and have been laughing and thinking every since.

They have about 280 videos so i've been watching them when I have time. But my favorite funny video date is the one that I watched on Shawn's Facebook page. It's a spoof of The Color Purple and it is funny as hell!!

My favorite serious video to date is Dating the Person or HIV. It's one of those that makes you realize that you don't know what you would do until you are put into a situation.

This week, starting today, they are celebrating their 1 year anniversary I just want to spread the word about them. Check them out.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Yeah, I recently saw Mr. QT eat dog food. I wasn't ready! LOL!

Oh in about your last post...I think you been in my head cuz I could have wrote that post almost word for word.

8:08 AM, May 19, 2009  
Blogger fuzzy said...

The dog food... oh the dog food... It's really interesting!

12:28 PM, May 19, 2009  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Thanks Man! :)

2:08 PM, May 20, 2009  
Blogger Chet said...

Thanks for mentioning this, I will check it out!

8:59 PM, May 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home