On My Mind
2. The other day a while I was driving, I stopped at a traffic light. As I always do, I looked around me. When I looked to my left, I saw a young white woman lock her doors. As many times as this has happened to me, it shouldn't bother me anymore. But each time it happens, I get pissed off. But in this instance, I just locked mine and put a terrified look on my face. Sometimes I really hate being stereotyped. Shit like this makes me feel as though I should have robbed and attacked her stupid ass.
3. Why is dating so hard? Hollywood and I have had 3 serious arguments already. The first one occured because he believed that something that someone else told him. He found out that a guy he used to date is a friend of mine. So he said that I may have dated someone that he know. He asked me if I knew a person named "D" and I told him that I did not know that person. Well the next day, he asked "D" if he and I had ever fucked around. In true sissy fashion, "D" refused to answer the question and just laughed. Hollywood asked him again and he repeated the action. So Hollywood calls me at 3 in the morning upset and yelling at me asking me again if I knew "D". I told him that I didn't know any fucking body named "D". So he described the dudes car, where he went to school, and where he lives. A light bulb came on at that moment and I told Hollywood that his name is "T" and not "D" and that the bastard and I never had sex or dated or anything like that. "T" or "D" or whatever he wants to be called these days has a history of lying. He lied and told me ex-boyfriend current boyfriend that me and the ex were still having sex. If I see "T", I have no idea what I may do to him.
4. Why the hell did Progressive charge me $2200 a year for car insurance, but 21st Century only charges me $1140? I still live in the same place, have the same car, and have the same credit history. I don't get it, but you can best believe that I switched to 21st Century.
5. Have you ever had the urge to just slap the shit out of someone? Hollywood and I were at a restaurant last week and one of the servers started flirting with him. The devil in my said to get up and slap this lust out of the dude. But the angel said to just watch and see how Hollywood would react. I saw him giving the dude a look and I checked his ass on it. He said that the dude always flirts with him when he goes there. Well, even though we aren't a couple yet and are still in "current interest" state, that shit can't happen. It's just disrespectful.
6. I had a wonderful weekend hanging out with Beatmug and his boyfriend, and Hollywood. We went out to eat, drink, a birthday party, mini-race car driving, Piedmont park, and to a club. It was cool hanging with Beatmug since I hadn't seen him in 3 months.
7. I am moving to a new apartment next month. At issue is whether to hire movers or to rent a truck and do it myself. Hiring movers will cost about $500 if I include a tip. Renting a truck and doing it myself will cost about $90 and I can do it on my own time. I'm still not sure what I want to do. But I have been advised to just hire a truck and hire some Mexican day-laborers to move it for me. I don't think that I will do that. It just doesn't seem right.
8. I have gained 13 pound over the last 2 months and I can clearly see it. On my birthday, I weighed in at 180lbs and now I weigh 193lbs. I attest this quick weight gain to dating. Hollywood and I have been out to eat and drink at least 3 times a week. Looks like it's time to go back on a diet.
9. My boss still hasn't said anything about a raise and has not answered the 2 emails that I have sent to him. I think that it's time to start looking for another job. I have worked my ass off for the last year to learn to do all of these projects and think that I am due for a pay increase. If I don't get it by May 21st, I will started spreading my resume around.
10. My family is planning a trip to Orlando in June. They are planning to rent a timeshare home with 6 bedrooms. Each of my brothers is bringing his wife or girlfriend and their children. Am I going? Hell no. I will not be left to be a babysitter while they go out and harty-hearty. Hell to the no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In addition to that, I don't want to be the only single person their.