Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Excuse You

I'm at the gas station on Tuesday putting some air in my tires. I'm already non-trusting of people so I'm always checking my surrounding. In the corner of my eye, I see this young white dude walking up to me. He gets about 8 feet away from me starts to speak.

YWB- "Hey man, go get me a pack of Newport lights from the store" as he attempts to hand me money.

Me: "Nope. I can't do that"

YWB: "Why not"

Me: "Muthafucka I ain't going to jail for your young ass! Now get the hell away from me!"

Now, I wasn't appalled that he approached me for cigarettes in the least bit. What pissed me off was that the lil bastard TOLD me to go get him some cigarettes. Not asked, TOLD!!!!!!!!

Seriously like WTFis up with kids these days.!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of "entitlement," have you noticed how many white people WILL NOT get out of the way when you are walking past them. they are usually ready for a head on collision. but, black people usually move out of a white person's way. scary.

6:31 PM, August 13, 2008  
Blogger Joey Bahamas said...

Cocoa you hit the nail on the head. He really tried it....

10:51 PM, August 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes entitlement! For the head on collision types, I'd suggest you all should do what Madea did in this trailer.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/madeasfamilyreunion/large_tsr.html

11:28 AM, August 14, 2008  
Blogger Chet said...

The Dr. and Eloise would say " that is a reflection of home." It is obvious the YWB had no home training.

When young folks like that ask me to purchase alcohol or cigaretts I quickly reply; "you beautiful young person, how dare you ask me help you ruin your life."

7:19 PM, August 16, 2008  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

you shoulda told him to go pick a switch

3:48 PM, August 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home