Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Getting The Shakes Again

Read this first.

http://gettingmyselftogether.blogspot.com/2005/12/i-just-have-to-ask.html

I haven't had sex in 2 months and it's starting to get to me. I wrote in a previous post that after about 25 days I start to get the shakes and I can't get sex off my mind. And after 2 months, you can guess how I am feeling.

The only problem is that I have decided not to do casual sex anymore. I mean there are literally thousands of choices when it comes to sex, but I just don't want to fuck anybody. I'm a little too old for that shit now.

I guess I have no choice but to hold out until I don't know when.

I wonder which ex boyfriend is available.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

ROTF@ the shakes. Ugh I'm on a month my self and I'm disgusted! I'm depressed!

~Damnit!

1:47 PM, August 12, 2008  
Blogger Corey Keith said...

You both better go out and have! Life is too short to be celibate! Go out and celebrate instead! That's what Oprah said...

3:53 PM, August 12, 2008  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - look at you - lol. Too funny. But it's good to keep an ex in rotation.

9:06 PM, August 12, 2008  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

I thought being old enough was reason to have sex...go on and do u...

9:12 PM, August 12, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jus' breathe...

11:46 PM, August 12, 2008  
Blogger iii said...

The lack of sex dribves us all crazy!

6:39 AM, August 13, 2008  
Blogger Chet said...

You better beat your dick, release and then immediately start a project that will take your mind off of sex, I volunteer and spend time with others that are single or presently not sexually active and that doesn't always work, but I be damn if I let the shakes get me, hell I will beat my big black dick bust a nut and move on, but horny doesn't go away that fast it creeps back at the strangest time like this afternoon a brotha with dreads and nice arse not to mention his other attributes got me wanting sex. Get better and take matters into your own hands for now. we all need that intimate contact and warmth of a man near us in us or beside us.

7:28 PM, August 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home