Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Just Have To Ask

I just have to ask because I know that I can't be the only one. Do you ever get so horny that you start shaking? Please someone tell me that they get the same way.

Right now, I am in LA, 1800 flying miles away from my VP who is in Atlanta. I swear that I am so in need of one of his workouts that I am shaking like a leaf in the wind. I am trying to not have have a personal sex session, but I'm about to lose my mind. What do you all suggest that I do?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calm yourself. Stay busy doing something else. In the back of your mind think of how fantastic it will be when you and VP hook up and you can satisfy the urge.

The rest of us will wait for the news reports of tremors throughout the Atlanta area.

9:33 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

Have a fruit bowl tramp

5:21 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger D-Place said...

Why are you trying not to have a person sex session? You think you'll be less enticed by VP when you get to Atlanta if you do?

9:14 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger N4R said...

I can't say that I have ever had the shakes. That is usually for crack heads. I don't know what that man is dicking in you but you need to check that out...LOL

10:33 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger E said...

Wow...I've never had the shakes, well except trying to shake those horny thoughts out of my head. Does VP do phone sex?

11:54 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

i've had the shakes and its crazy.. but i give in and have a personal session.. but i only calms the shakes for a while.. so i go again and again and again, LOL

10:30 AM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger lj said...

Wow never had shakes...and I've gone like 4 months before.......

12:37 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home