Sunday, November 27, 2005

No Connection

Hey people, I know that you all cannot live without reading my blog each day, but you will have to wait a little longer. I am in a little town called Page, Arizona until Thursday and I have very little internet access. This place doesn't even have an AOL dial-up number. It's so small that they handed me my luggage at the side of the plane and my rental car was parked in space 00.

So when I do get back home or get a decent connection, I will blog about my happenings with VP and the new guy that I met and maybe some other things. Until then, pray for me that I get out of this little town with my sanity.

4 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - consider it done...the prayer that is!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

12:18 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger E said...

Heh...00..:-)

That is small. I'll keep you in my prayers.

6:24 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Tim said...

Oh absolutely! The prayers are handled! Get back safe!

2:01 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Jameil said...

lololol

6:47 AM, December 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home