Saturday, November 12, 2005

Contributing To The Delinquincy

This topic has been on my mind for a few weeks, but I have not known how to approach it. The topic this time is infidelity, or cheating as most people like to call it. But I am gonna talk about a specific part of cheating, not the cheater, but the person that is helping them cheat.

Why do people assist in the infidelity of others? I honestly don't know. But I have known people who seek out people who are married or involved with someone. One guy that I have become friends with has been with a married (to a woman) man for 9 years. He just told me tonight that in those 9 years he has not been with anyone else sexually because he would feel like he was cheating. I asked him if the wife knew that her husband was an infidel, and he told me that she has no clue. I really wanted to ask him why he is helping this man to do wrong, but the "new" me said to shut up and change the subject.

People help others become infidels for quite a few reasons. One of those is selfishness. The don't care that someone may get hurt in the situation, including themselves. They just want what they want and don't care that this person is "committed" to someone else. SELFISH BASTARDS.

Another reason is that they don't want all of the responsibilities of a true relationship. They can have the man/woman only when they need or want them. They don't have to cook, clean, or put effort into a relationship.

Another reason is that they have no respect for monogomany. They may not believe that people can or should be monogamous, so they don't really care that the person that they are with it being foul to another person. They may not even ask if the person is with someone because they don't care.

Some people think that having a piece of a man/woman is better than not having one at all. They may feel that this is the best that they can do. We need to stop at Walgreens and get these people some self-worth. I hear that it's on sale 2 for 1.

These are all that come to mind now. If you have some, please share. But I just keep thinking that if people didn't help other people commit adultery and infidelity, there wouldn't be any adultery and infidelity.

I try not to be self righteous, but I ain't contributing to the deliquency of anybody because I would not want anybody to cheat on me. If you are seeing someone, please don't step to me. I am not gonna help you cheat.

And lastly if you KNOWLINGLY interfere in my relationship, you are best to go into witness protection, because I am going to find you and beat your ass black and blue before I go home and do the same to him. And if my dude didn't tell you and you have no idea, then you may not get a beat down depending on how fast you can run.

3 Comments:

Blogger E said...

"And lastly if you KNOWLINGLY interfere in my relationship, you are best to go into witness protection, because I am going to find you and beat your ass black and blue before I go home and do the same to him."

Hmmm...could this rant be in relation to your recent involvement with VP? :-) I can't say I blame ya, though.

Seriously though, I think you pretty much nailed the main reasons someone would choose to be "the other".

If only it were as simple as the "others" refusing.

8:49 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

There's nothing about self-righteous about your comments on the person who is helping the infidelity, and it is wise and brave of you capture that part of the infidelity...we as a society are so quick to look at the victim or the cheater, but not the enabler. I love your post.

6:34 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger That Girl said...

Yeah, gotta agree withg you and the professor.

4:32 PM, November 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home