Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Maybe?

There is a new man that I would like to make a part of my life. We will call him VP because of his job as a vice-president of a company here in Atlanta. I actually met this one online, which is not too uncommon these days. He had no of his face posted, but his ad text made me say whoa! After I read it, I sent him a message telling him that he sounded like the perfect man. He sent me one back saying that he tries his best. We chatted for about an hour on the computer and then he asked for my phone number which I gave to him. We talked for about an hour about why we were on the site and then about ourselves. It was a good conversation.

Now let me tell you about him. The physical is first because he is all that I want in that department. He is 6'4" tall and weighs about 230 lbs. He is highly attractive with a smooth clear complexion, short wavy hair, and nice full-sized pink lips. He is not muscular and defined, but is built just the right thickness for me. And that deep bass voice just draws me to him. Like I said, physically he is all that I want to touch, look at and listen to.

Personality is next because that also seems to be there. He is strong minded and says what is on his mind. I LOVE THAT ABOUT A MAN. As I have expressed before, I do not like men who cannot say what they mean and mean what they say. He seems like the type to be able to control a situation (and me). I don't mean that he will tell me what to do and I will do it, but moreso he won't let me control him and jump when I say jump. He has a strong demeanor.

The next thing. He has 2 children. Two of the cutest little boys that I have every seen. Now I have not met them yet, but I did see a picture of them. I don't want to rush into meeting his kids until he and I see where we are going. The reason being is that I know how I am with children. They seem to get attached to me and vice versa and I end up spending all of my time and money on them. So, I am gonna wait a while before I meet them. Can anybody imagine me as a step-dad? I would love it (especially if I could be a stay-at-home step-dad).

He wants the "traditional" life that I want. He already has most of that. He has the home, the 2 cars, the kids, and the stable job. The one thing that he says that he wants/needs is someone to share life with and to love and fall in love with. We will see if that person should be me. Time will tell.

I honestly don't want to get all excited about this one, but I can't help it. I just see good things happening between us. It's been three weeks and he has done everything that he said that he would do (calls, visits, and that other thing that Linebacker wouldn't do). This time, I am gonna just let it go and see what happens. I want to take down the Berlin Wall this time (I just have to feel him out first.)

I'll keep you all posted on this one.

7 Comments:

Blogger MZPEACH said...

Damn you from Atlanta. Hey!!! Peace up, A town down. Okay, let me finish reading this post. I can tell this is a good one.

5:17 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

Ohh, now I am excited. He sound real nice. Fits the characteristics and all. Okay. Keep me posted on when you decide let the Berlin Wall fall, okay? I hope everything works out for you. Btw- I am such the stay at home mom type. I hate working..lol!

5:21 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger That Girl said...

He sounds cool! Good luck...especially with that stay at home stuff...I am hoping for that too! lol

6:33 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger E said...

Hey...that's great to hear. He does sound cool. Good luck with your guy. And he's a VP...damn! Ok I need to stop..:-)

9:48 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL

you and i have talked about this a little but i had failed to congratulate you on finding someone who excites you like this dude does!

i am soooooooo happy for you man.

take your time and let it be whatever it is meant to be!

11:49 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

Wishing you all the best, hope he turns out to be a keeper!!

9:24 PM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger K Kaos said...

I'm jealous dawg.

11:00 PM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home