Thursday, July 13, 2006

Nothing New

Hey blogger readers. I haven't put up a real post lately because there has been nothing to blog about. I don't really have anything on my mind and nothing new is going on in my life. But, I guess that's a good thing.

Well, I guess that I can tell you that I am gonna put myself back on the dating market. But that's about it.

Wait Wait Wait! I have got to tell you all what happened in the airport. Not a lot of people know it, but I am a freak about washing my hands. If I can't wash my hands after a restroom break, I swear that I will hyperventilate. Today at O'hare airport, I went into the bathroom to contribute to water recycling. When I went to wash my hands, a short little white man came in and stood at the urinal and started diggin in his pants (I guess to find his dick?) . While he was pissing, he then began to dig his underwear out of his ass. He also took a loud fart while standing there. When he was finished, he zipped up and began to walk out of the door. Before I knew it, I had yelled out "WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS!" I scared the poor man so bad that he ran back in and washed his hands like a startled little child. A heard a couple of people laugh to themselves. But they went straight to wash their hands!

Maybe there should be a Hand Wash Guard in every public restroom.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! Nasty little man! hahahahahhahaha I am sooooo glad you got him to wash his hands luv!

7:09 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger antneya said...

You know you aint right for that!..sorry I missed your call I was in the midst of planning this event. Call me lata

12:10 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

good luck in the dating pool!!!

see you in August...you're going to celebrate my 30th birthday party with me...ok?

2:24 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger lj said...

LOL.......He knew better...no home training..

8:37 PM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger E said...

Oh my god...that was hilarious! I should do that next time I see an offender. That's why I'm glad there's no doors at O'Hare. And wherever there are doors, I always open it with a hand towel.

2:15 AM, July 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home