Friday, July 07, 2006

7/7/06 Random

1.) It's been almost four months since I have last had any sexual contact with a man. I want to wait until I am seeing someone that I actually care about before I have sex again. But when has that ever guaranteed that something will last. I need sex!!!!!!!! I think that I will give in within the next month.

2.) Why the hell can't I get VP out of my mind. I honestly am still hoping that he calls me someday. I don't know what the hell that man did to me.

3.) I'm still loving my car.

4.) I'm still broke. Just can't save and at this point don't care!

5.) I want to move out of this apartment. We have maintenance issue after issue. I knew I should have stayed where the hell I was.

6.) Why did I just find out today that I have to leave in the morning for a trip to Jamestown, NY. Who the hell wants to open a hotel in Jamestown, NY.

7.) I met a guy that seems to be really nice, but for some reason, I am not feeling him at all. I'll tell him tomorrow. I hope he takes it well.

8.) I started using Retin-A Micro and my skin is clearing up very quickly. But for $90 an ounce, it better work quickly!

9.) I finally got my satellite connected. Now I can watch HGTV all damn day if I want to!

10.) Did I mention that it's been almost 4 months since I last had sex. Somebody's son is gonna be in for a rough ride pretty soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Soldier said...

Let's celebrate bein broke lol... thinking of saving frustrates me. Then i start spendin a whole lot to feel that I'm free to do whatever i want... it has to stop. ut will stop. it's stopping. lol

u're a HGTV fan ?

2:02 AM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger lj said...

$90 per ounce. hell no wonder you broke...LOL

7:00 AM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Hammer don't hurt 'em! ;-P

10:26 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger Ty said...

I hope that you get some soon. Don't want you to be like that scene in Scary Movie. You know the one when they are having sex and when the guy cums, he blows the girl up on the ceiling. LOL

1:08 PM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home