Thursday, July 06, 2006

Get Together

After reading this, that, and the other, I honestly started wondering why bloggers in other cities aren't as close as the people in NYC metro area. It seems that they all know each other and hang out all of the time. I keep wondering why bloggers in other cities don't meet each other and hang out.

I would love to meet some of the people in the Atlanta metro area. So far in Atlanta, I have only met Mashaun who has come to be a really good friend (and he knows all the good places to eat). But honestly, I would like to meet some more of the people who write the blogs that I read. I have had the chance to meet Trent, E, and Anthony. But then again, none of them live in Atlanta.

But I also wonder if people like retaining that little bit of mystery by knowing the readers of their blogs. I don't know. I just wonder.

3 Comments:

Blogger antneya said...

In any case I had a great time with you and Mashaun when I was in ATL...I still cant say how much I appreciated you taking me around sight seeing :)

So far I have only met you, Mashaun and Terrence so that was a good strat for me, I hope the others are as nice.

1:35 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger malik m.l. williams said...

I know a few of the other Atlanta bloggers, but i've never been to a meet-up specifically for that purpose. Maybe it's time for me to get back to blogging more. I'd love to be in on it, if a gathering takes place...

4:17 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

I posed this same question to you on the blog were i asked you about a million questions. I know my blog isn't that interesting but i wouldn't mind metting you.

7:40 PM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home