Saturday, May 27, 2006

Randomness

I have been working like a man on a new job lately. Maybe because I am (I have only been on my job for a month). I have been trying to learn all that I can in the shortest period of time. I told my boss that I would like to try to do a site by myself and she was thrilled! Not many people are ready in 1 month. My first solo hotel opening is in Denver.

I'm moving to a new apartment tomorrow and I am so ready to move. I love my apartment where I am, but having a roommate will save me about $400 a month. I'll sacrifice privacy and all the other roommate shit if it will allow me to save that much money.

Never buy gas from QT in Atlanta. I have always bought gas from BP and Chevron and I can get about 400 city miles and about 450 highway miles. I filled up at QT and my tank was empty at 280 miles. Who ever said that the brand of gas doesn't matter was a fucking lie!

I went to the gym for the first time in a month and I am paying for it now. My shoulders are so soar that I can't turn my neck. I need to get back in my rhythm.

I still can't get VP out of my head or heart. I still talk to him when he calls. I wonder if it's love that I feel for him. I'm not sure, but it's a different feeling than I have ever felt before. I have NEVER been like this over a dude before and I do not like this feeling. Anybody got a magic potion to get rid of it?

Why have I been feeling like getting some 19 or 20 inch rims put on my car? I could have them today, but I keep thinking that I should pay off some debt with that money. But my car would be hot to death with some chrome shoes!

I'm through with love a dating for a while, but being single is hard a hell. The other night, I would have done just about anything for someone to hold me while I slept.

I am beginning to think that I am too skinny. Several people have said that they can see that I have lost weight. Is 175lbs too little for a dude that's 6'2" tall. Two months ago, I was at 185. I cut back on eating and have lost 10 pounds. I think that I may be manorexic.

Now that I am on a steady salary, I am finally able to put money in my savings account again. On that previous job, I was never able to save anything.

Has anybody else noticed how hot Sean Paul's videos are? I wish to God that I could dance like the people that he has. My favorite is and always will be "Get Busy."

I have decided to apply to law school for admission in the fall of 07. My biggest regret is not going immediately after undergraduate. Going at this point in life will mean taking out about $35,000 a year in loans because I won't be able to work and go to school, but it will be worth it in the end. I'm gonna be the next Jack McCoy or Teri Joseph.


Song on Repeat Today: I Ain't Never Loved A Man" Aretha Franklin from Aretha's Best Album.

6 Comments:

Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Screw the debts you could pay, I would get those rims for my car(don't listen to me I have a shopping problem). You need to gain your weight back(once again don't listen to me I love my men BIG) Sean Paul is definitely HOT(and I don't even prefer light-skinned. Last but not least,isn't that Aretha Franklin cd the best!

10:55 PM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger That Girl said...

So, glad that I am not the only one struggling with the new job blues. Don't worry so much about VP. You will eventually have a relationship that you deserve and it will probably come when you least expect it. I feel you on the roommate stuff. I really really do. I wish I could do that because with the money that I am making now that would save me a lot of money too...but I hate other girls. So happy to hear that all else is good.

4:45 PM, May 29, 2006  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Law School...that's hot. I'm quitting seminary (well, postponing) because my new gig only pays for school related to the business - so I'm going to work on a MBA real fast - hell, they're paying for it.

Um, 6'2 - 175 - yea, that's a bit slim. But hey, different strokes...I'll leave it at that.

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

8:57 AM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Get Busy? That's ight! My joint is "I'm still in love" or whatever that song is! The video is nice!

Congrats on the money saving! I got an email this weekend that said to not hold off things for a special occasion because every day you live to see is a special occasion...so if you want those chrome shoes, get em, unless you bout to be homeless!

9:07 AM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Cash S. said...

Save your money, leave the rims alone!

10:18 AM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger soforeal said...

I like Get Busy. The Temperature video is hot too. (no pun intended lol)

4:56 AM, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home