Sunday, May 14, 2006

This Single Shit...

is for the fuckin birds. Right now, I am so fucking lonely that I actually feel as though I could cry. Ain't that some shit. I'm so lonely that VP has called me twice and I have damn near melted when I heard his voice (no I didn't go see him, but I wanted to).

I don't like this feeling, but I guess that I have to stick it out. But the funny thing is that I have had 2 guys try to holla at me in the last week. You know that this shit happens only when you are trying to be single.

2 Comments:

Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

hang in there the single life isn't that bad.

6:42 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger admin said...

Funny, but I feel more lonely when I'm dating and it's not going well, much more than when I'm not dating at all.

9:34 PM, June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home