Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Shop

If you haven't seen MTV's, The Shop , then you truly are missing a good show. Thanks to cable DVR, I have been able to watch every episode. If you don't know what the show is about, then I will give you a little background. It's a show about what goes on in the a barber shop in Jamaica, Queens. During the course of the show, the barbers and customers talk about all subjects under the sun. They crack jokes, cut hair, and do all of the other barber shop antics. I swear that I am usually laughing during the whole show. But this post isn't all about the show even though I love it. I got to ask the fella why barbers do the shit that they do to turn you the fuck on. And you all know what I am talking about.

I had to get a new barber when the one that I had moved to another city. The one that I found is sexy like a muthafucka. I mean the brotha is good-looking, nice smile, deep voice, nice ass, and all the rest. As they say, the brotha's got it going on. So naturally, I am attracted to the brotha. But when he cuts my hair, he has me on edge and horny as hell.

This Saturday while cutting my hair, he did that thing that all barbers do. He put his dick on me. Barbers do this when cutting your hair and I have always wondered why? Do they not know that they have their dick on your arm, leg, hand. So I guess that brothas are pretty much use to this happening. What the hell do straight guys think when this happens to them? But anyway, usually when this happens, it doesn't phase me anymore. That is until this new barber. For some reason when his dick hit my knee, my leg started shaking and I COULD NOT get it to stop. Can you imagine my knee shaking against this man's dick? I was sure that he was gonna jump or something. But can you believe that he didn't move? He actually shifted and pressed in a little more. By this time, I was about to have a nervous breakdown. My leg would not stop shaking against his dick. Finally, he finished my lineup and he moved to finish the back of my neck. But, instead of turning me away from the mirror like most barbers, he turned me toward the mirror. I guess so that I could look at him. LOL.

I swear, when I left the shop, I felt like I had just finished having sex with that man. I didn't have an orgasm, but I had that feeling that you have AFTER you do have one. Believe me, I can't wait until next Saturday.

Anybody else ever have an experience like this?

8 Comments:

Blogger antneya said...

yes I have...lol...so share your thoughts on the film with your readers too..and once agin thanks for all the southern hospitality and crazy ass driving this last week...I miss you guys already

4:52 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Cash S. said...

LOL! I agree, The Shop is a cool show. The way they edit it though, makes it look like they take forever to cut 1 head lol. It's still cool though and all of them are cute in their own way.

The dick on the arm or the leg is very erotic and I love when they do it lol. (did he get hard when you kept rubbing it?)

I couldn't be a barber. I'd have to tape mine down to keep from pitching a tent!

5:24 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

I love The Shop...they remind me of the barbershop I go to in my neighborhood...loud mouth barbers debating on everything...they crack me up, especially when I'm in the convo too...

10:43 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger K Kaos said...

Most barbers are cute it seems, at least where I'm from. I have experienced my barber's dick on my arm, but it wasn't orgasmic or anything since he is like 50, with a balding S curl. But I know what ya mean!!

11:13 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

I know the feeling when a sexy ass barber does that to you. I'm actually looking for a new barber where do u get your haircut....maybe i can experience your barber.

8:03 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger E said...

Not with the leg shaking..no...*LOL*. But when I did get my hair cut, I did get the occasional dick on my arm thing.

8:09 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Your barber didn't move cuz the vibration of your leg prolly felt good! LOL

11:12 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

man oh man ... i have not been attracted to a barber like that in some time.

for one, i have locs and two the barbers i end up going to are either females or unattractive men.

maybe i need to see this barber for myself ... LOL

10:46 AM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home