Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Answer Time

As I promised, here are the answers to all of the questions that were asked.

D-Place asked: A lot of Black people have moved to Atlanta, I have contemplated it myself on occaision. Do you like it in Atlanta and ifs, what do you like about it? I just can't figure out what is so good about it?

Answer: I can't tell you why others move to Atlanta, but I can tell you that I just love the city. The first time I visited back in 1997, I said that I would make Atlanta my home. I moved away for a few years, but I am back to stay. I am a Southerner for sure and I love Atlanta because it's a Southern city and I don't feel stressed living here like I did in Chicago. I love the blackness of the city. There is no place in the metro area where one can go and not see our presence. The same goes for the gayness of the city. And lastly, Atlanta just feels like home to me.

Bernie asked: When a relationship you've been in has come to an end, were you more likely to remain optomistic that there's someone else out there for your, or grow pessimistic that you might never find anyone?

Answer: It's strange that you asked this at this time. In the past, after a relationship or situation ended, I would be ready for the next one. But lately I have been feeling like staying single to avoid the trouble. I now feel like I could be single for the rest of my life and be fine with that. Believe me, there will be a posting about this in the near future.

LadyNay asked: Since you began dating, what is the longest length of time you've been completely single, meaning folk on the side for those lonely nights

Answer: Way back in 1998 I went 6 months of no dating and no sex. Then I got horny and called an ex and we started dating and having sex again.

The Captain Asked: Are you picky in dating anyone?

Answer: Yes I am, as everyone should be. I refuse to date someone just to do it. My point in dating is to find someone to connect with so that I can have a spouse or life partner. So yes, I am picky.

ProfessorGQ asked: 1. If you became mayor of Atlanta, what two changes you would make to improve the city immediately?2. What addictions do you have?3. Ain't my blog the bomb?

Answers: 1. Petition the state and federal govt to build better access highways around the city. This traffic is hell. And I would create an agency to ACTIVELY find people who are looking for work and help them find it. The unemployment agency just ain't cutting it. 2. I don't have any addictions that I can think of. 3. If you have to ask, you already know the answer.

E asked: If you had the funds to visit another country, where would you go? What would be your top three choices?

Answer: I would visit England, South Africa, and Australia. I love the accents!

4Gotten1 asked: Too many damn questions that will have to be answered in another post.

K Kaos asked: Does size matter? lolWhat's your most embarassing sexual experience?What is your biggest pet peeve?Have u ever inhaled?Who is your best friend in the whoe wide world?

Answers: 1. I am going to assume that you are talking about penises (dick to all the ghetto people like me). Hell yes size matters! And those who tell you that it doesn't are lying. But I am not saying that it has to be big, it just has to "fit" right. Not everyone wants a big ass dick tearing them apart. And not everyone wants a little ass dick stabbing in their walls.

2. I was having sex with a dude and he did something that hurt like hell. My reflexes made me kick him in the stomach to get him away from me. He was mad as hell and I was embarressed because I had kicked him. But we did have sex a few more times.

3. My biggest pet peeve is people who ask me for info that they can easily get for themselves. Damn brain leeches need to learn what Google is!

4. My best friend in the whole world is me. Nobody treats me better.

5 Comments:

Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

so sad...none of my questions got answered.

11:11 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Awww 4gotten, he said he'll get you in another post. LOL

A kick in the stomach? Ouch!

Answers where interesting to say the least!

I'm going with you 2 da Aussie!

6:12 AM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger K Kaos said...

Now, I have another question lol. What did dude do to make u have a relfex like that? U can tell me in private!

6:00 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger EJ Flavors said...

I couldn't think of a question in time to ask you (since I was out of town). Good answers.

4:44 AM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

I guess the answer to my #3 was "yes" but you didn't want to boast about it to everyone on here...LOL

11:14 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home