Sunday, May 14, 2006

Thinking While Driving

Why do the losing contestants on The Apprentice never put their suitcase in the trunk of the taxi, but in the car with them?

Who the hell is Cuda Brown?

Why am I nervous about getting my HIV test today?

Why is a dude that I gave my number to 6 months ago just calling me?

Why do people on cell phones have to talk so damn loudly in public places?

Why the fuck do people lie to you when they know that you know they are lying?

Why do I only get horny during the daytime?

Why are there still places in the US where you cannot get mobile phone service?

Why do people pull out in front of people and go slow as hell?

Why do I no longer have a best friend?

Why did I not know that Beale Street in Memphis is the new Bourbon Street?

Why do I have cheap ass friends?

Why have I not had sex in 51 days and feel a sudden urge to go to the barber shop?

6 Comments:

Blogger Clay said...

lolol - that is funny ... especially horny in the daytime!

12:19 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

LOL, don't forget to shake your leg!

6:43 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

Why do I have cheap ass friends? I really hate that! But mine aren't just cheap they are broke....there is a difference.

5:42 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger E said...

Good questions. As for the HIV test, I'm sure it'll go fine. I think you always have nerves when doing it. I know when I went recently I was nervous as hell.

8:06 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

to many why's

10:45 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger soforeal said...

Let me know when you find out about Cuda.

4:15 AM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home