Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Latest Scam

LATEST SCAM LOOK OUT

Emergency message I don't how many of you shop at Sam's Club or Costco, but this may beuseful to know. I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you!!

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 30 year-old, well-built guys come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both are shirtless and start wiping your windshield with a rag andWindex, with their highly-defined chest muscles and rock-hard absexposed. It's impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Sam's Club or Costco. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start talking dirty about what they want to do to you. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and begins kissing your neck and begs you to pullover so he can make love to you!! While this is going on the other guy steals your cash!!

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, againon Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow.

I'm running out of cash....

12 Comments:

Blogger antneya said...

NORRIS!!!

12:27 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Z said...

Where they at!!!?!?!? lol

4:38 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger lj said...

I was about to say why you letting strangers in the car?...LOL

5:24 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Your just cutting and pasting an email forward right....RIGHT!?!

9:40 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Ladynay, of course I was. I just changed a few words. I don't care how good-looking anyone looks, they are not getting in my car with me. Hell to the NAW!!!

10:09 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger That Girl said...

silly~!

12:20 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

That was real cute.

3:42 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

nice

6:37 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger E said...

Wow...I have to admit you got me...almost. Till I saw the repeated incidents..:-)

That was funny.

11:14 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger K Kaos said...

I knew u was a freak!

11:42 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

*mouth drops

3:23 PM, July 13, 2006  
Blogger DivineLavender said...

That brought me some joy today! Pure Joy!

8:54 PM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home