Saturday, July 15, 2006

Club Observations

Last night I went out to Tower II where I hadn't been in a while. I don't know what made me want to go, but Thursday I just had this overwhelming feeling to go to a club. And Tower II was my choice. The club isn't big enough to cuss a cat, but I always have a good time there. And guess what? I only had one beer. The only other thing that I drank was water because it was unusually hot in there.

The one thing that I noticed last night, was that Atlanta has some sexy ass men. Mascline or feminine, slim or large, dark and light and in between, tall and short. I know the city is criticized as a sex haven, but last night I realized why. Some of these men can just make a munk break his vow of celibacy! Lord, Jesus, Mary, and Joesph these men are sexy.

But one question that I want to ask to all is this. What do you do when you see someone checking you out? I know that I freeze the fuck up. It's like if the brotha doesn't say something to me, I don't say anything to him. The last thing I want to do is get my face cracked by approaching someone that was looking at someone else.

Another question that I want to ask comes to mind. If you are checking people out and not saying anything, are people doing the same to you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Soldier said...

When you see someone checking you out, you look back if you're interested.
If you're not sure it's you, move to the bar or something to get some water, just move ! and see if the person is looking at you in particular.
If you want to make it clear that you're available, be accessible, move to a less crowded place or move away from your friends.

People are always checking others out in clubs. That's like the biggest activity theses days !

1:01 PM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Troy N. said...

Ahh, that freeze-up-first-look cruise feeling, if I had a nickel for everytime that feeling happened to me.
Looking at someone in the eye and staring hungrily for that moment and sex are the very same thing.
Don't question it: GO with it.

2:13 PM, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

cuss a cat? man your country! LOL

if i don't freeze up i smile and make eye contact to let them know it's okay to come say hi.

I don't want to talk to everyone I check out, lol

12:36 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger E said...

Interesting discussion...I always thinks in clubs everyone is just staring at each other, neither willing to make the first move.

9:45 AM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home