Monday, November 19, 2007

Really?



I love this segment on Saturday Night Live, so I figured that I would start my own!!! Now these aren't all my personal experiences, but some that people I know have had drama about also.


1. Really, so you have to ask me everything under the sun when you can find out shit on your own. REALLY! When I say, "I don't know", you get upset and say "well you act like you know everything." REALLY! I don't know everything, I just know how to find out about the things that I want to know about. Ever heard of GOOGLE? I mean REALLY!!!!!!

2. Really, so you don't want to drive your car when we go somewhere because gas is expensive. REALLY! So i'm guessing that you thinkt that I get a discount on gas or something! Well guess what, I don't. And my car uses premium instead of regular like yours does. So if you don't want to drive, from now on you will not be going! I mean REALLY!!!!!!

3. Really, so i'm single because I don't know how to treat a man. REALLY! So are you single because you treat them so well? REALLY! I have seen cheat on every man that you have been in a relationship with. I remember back in 1998 when you asked me to lie to your boyfriend, so that you could fly to another city to fuck another dude. I mean REALLY!!!!!!

4. Really, so you thought that just because we met and I invited you over to my house that I was inviting you for sex. REALLY! No nigga! I had already told you that I was abstaining from any sexual contact for the next 3 months! Did you think that by stripping down to your undies while I was in the kitchen would make me change my mind? I mean REALLY!!!!!

5. Really, so you think that just because I have Delta Skymiles that i'm going to get you a free ticket every time you ask. REALLY! I got you a ticket last year at Christmas because you said that your grandfather was on his death bed. And I even paid the fucking $50 last minute booking fee! But it just seems so strange that your grandfather has been alive and well all year. Now you need another ticket because he is sick, but you don't need it until Christmas. Kiss my ass. I mean REALLY!!!!!!

6. Really, so you think that your 5th annivearsary with your boyfriend is more important than my 30th birthday. REALLY! I should forget that my birthday is a week after your planned party and spend my money to fly up there instead of the trip that I usually take for my birthday. Nah playa, I think that my birthday is more important to me. I mean REALLY!!!!!

7. Really, so you thought that because I let you spend the night that you could just wake me up at 7am. This after I told you that I don't get up until 10am on my days off. REALLY! And you said that you only did it because you wanted me to get up! What the hell kind of reason is that? Was the apartment on fire? Was my car being stolen? And you are surprised that I don't want to date you anymore? I mean REALLY!!!!!!

8. Really, I know that we are friends and all, but why do you think it's cool to just invite yourself over to my house? A text message that says, "im on my way over to your house because I need to use your computer" does not an invite make. If you want to come over and use my computer, ask. Did you ever stop to think that I may not be in the best mood for company. I mean REALLY!!!!!

9. Really, why is it that when we go out and the check comes, you always leave it there on the table. REALLY! Do you think that I always have to pay? And you make about 50% more per year than I do and just bought a brand new car! The next time that we go out, I'll wait until after you have ordered your food and 3 drinks and tell the server that we will have separate checks. That will show your ass! I mean REALLY!!!!!!

10. Really, what are some of you all's REALLY moments that you have experienced or seen others experienced? I have seen some of my friends go through some of these experiences as I have myself. I mean REALLY!!!!!!

************************Added Bonus**********************

Bonus-Really, must you complain and bitch about and hate on Atlanta, Georgia. I mean REALLY!!!! If you don't like our traffic problems or abundance of Gay and Black Men, or anything else then stay the fuck away from the city. If you have a business trip here, tell your boss that you are afraid that you are gonna get stuck in traffic and that a Gay Black Man may hit on you, and don't want to go. I mean REALLY!!! I'm gonna guess that your city has traffic that flows 24/7 and has no Black Gay Men. I mean REALLY!!!! Do you really have to go bashing the city of Atlanta because you moved here with no job, thinking you were going to find the job and man of your dreams? But instead of those, you ended up taking yo ass back home to (gay)Moma cause you were to lazy to get off your ass and find either one! I mean REALLY!!!!! Stop all of the fucking Atlanta, bashing. It's getting old. I mean REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger jwilli said...

those are all very funny and so true!

6:06 PM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Yo, I think you just gave me a new segment for my blog although I don't like bite'n other people's style. The flow if this post is so me! I'll give you your due props when I do.

~Damnit!

1:15 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Jones said...

I can't believe you're still pissed about #7. You go off for your sleep.

1:16 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Beana said...

I think i might have to add this to the gates also.

I like it.

1:35 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

How about each of us do a segment called Really! and post it. I think we all need to get some things off of our chest.

3:54 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

okay, this is the truth, you know that?! each and every one of those issues happens all the damn time and i for one am about to start saying REALLY!!!

10:42 PM, November 22, 2007  
Blogger SpecialK261 said...

Interesting I like the comments..really funny but so sadly ture....lol


- Special K

7:55 PM, November 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one:

Really, why is it that when I call you on your cell, it goes straight to voicemail after 1 ring, but when I call you from a different number (you don't recognize) 5 minutes later, you answer on the first ring?

12:36 PM, November 26, 2007  
Blogger Ladynay said...

OMG! Just because I haven't been blog faithful in a while don't mean you gotta post some funny but true stuff! I mean REALLY! :-)

Loved it!

3:17 PM, November 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home