Thursday, September 17, 2009

There Had Come A Point...

...in dating where I actually thought that there was something wrong with me. I've been reflecting on my dating experiences for the last week and I actually thought it must be something that I have been doing wrong.

Then I got real and realized that there is nothing WRONG with me. I've been doing the one thing that I know how to do and that is to be myself. I'm not going to blame myself for my dating issues. I'm just going to deal with them.

The only problem is that I haven't found someone that suits me and vice versa. I'll live with that thought until that person comes along.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ty said...

So true.

I see that you are trying to hurry up and settle down before the holidays. Hoping Santa brings you something nice? LOL

4:25 PM, September 17, 2009  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

That would be nice Ty, but i'm going to focus on being good to myself.

5:55 PM, September 18, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont rush it. You will find someone that fits u perfectly.

9:48 PM, September 18, 2009  
Blogger E said...

You have the right attitude. I mean if a prospective guy can't accept you for your quirks, then they're not the right guy. I have to remind myself of that all the time cause if you try to act a certain way to attract the guy, you'll eventually get tired of the act.

P.S Ty. I'm not rushing either but it would be nice to have a steady before the holidays...*LOL*.

7:54 PM, September 19, 2009  
Blogger back2life said...

Sounds GOOD to me

11:39 PM, September 19, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home