Saturday, August 15, 2009

I've Been Playing...

...tennis for about 2 years. I play mainly for the exercise, but for the last few months i've actually been trying to get better and I have. My basic moves such as serve, forehand, and backhand have gotten exponentially better.

I've been going to a park located near my apartment because it's convenient and there are 3 courts there. But today, I realized another reason why I go to that park. And here it is!!!
The boys on the basketball court!!
When this shirtless dude snatched off his shirt stripper style, I dropped my raquet!!!!



And we actually do play tennis as well!!!! (And don't ask why I wasn't in the pictures!! I was taking them!!!!)





Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chet said...

Love to Nothing!

9:46 PM, August 18, 2009  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

naughty naughty :)

2:37 AM, August 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home