Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Just Some Random Stuff

1. I sleep naked. I've been doing this since high school when I went to Upward Bound each summer. I used to have my own dorm room, so I just slept naked. I think that I started because I used to sweat a lot when I slept (not so much now) in undies and a tee. Now, when I meet someone new and we stay the night together and I get in the bed with clothes on, I can't sleep for anything.

2. I get tongue tied when trying to talk sometimes. I always have and probably always will. If I think about what I am trying to say before I say it, my pronunciation is perfect. But if i'm just talking and go too fast, it's all gibberish.

3. I'm scared of long strands of hair. That shit freaks me out. If I see a strand of hair on a bed, a toilet, or anywhere, I am prone to vomitting on the spot. I saw a long strand of hair on the plane today hanging from the overhead bin and walked to the other aisle. Nobody else saw it and people must have thought I was crazy.

4. When I wash my hands, I either close my eyes or stare at myself in a mirror. I just noticed this today. I also noticed that I wash my hands a lot more than is normal.

5. I smell my food. I have only recently started doing this in the last 3 or 4 years. When I started, it was very seldom that I did it. Now it's EVERY time I eat. People have started noticing, but I have also realized that i'm not the only person that does it.

6. When I drive, I slightly lean to one side or the other. I have not idea why I do this, but when I try to sit upright, I just feel unconfortable. I've been trying to sit upright more often so that I don't jack up my posture.

I wonder what quirky things you all can admit.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger life said...

I have to bathe in a certain order

11:30 PM, August 05, 2009  
Blogger Ty said...

I walk around the house nude. I hate clothes, so the minute I come home it is au natural

7:45 AM, August 06, 2009  
Blogger TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Nope not a quirky thing in the mix for me, I am Perfect and live in a Perfect world, doing perfectt hings!

10:30 AM, August 06, 2009  
Blogger TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Except spelling perfectly, Thank You That Dude for pointing that out for me!

10:40 AM, August 06, 2009  
Blogger Chet said...

Nothing really quirky however; I do have to have things lined up a certain way in the closet, shoes must all be in the same order, I sleep nude (it is certainly comfortable) and I tend to sit in the same seat on Metro each day if unavailable I stand up during the ride.

10:14 PM, August 06, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

i play/touch my ears when i feel anxiety. also i talk to my damn dogs like they can understand every word out of my mouth LOL!! i tried the sleeping naked thang and got up in the middle of the night to put on some draws man i couldn't do it LOL!!!

8:45 PM, August 07, 2009  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

When I get tense, I brush my hair.

2:45 AM, August 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home