Saturday, August 13, 2005

My New Thickums Part 2

This is just an update on how Linebacker and I are doing so far. I must say that it has been quite some time since I have enjoyed being with a man. He makes me smile, says the right things, hugs me tightly, and a whole lot of other things that I like. The man even cooked for me. I have spent the night at his house 3 times so far.

Monday:

When I got back to Atlanta Monday night, I went straight to his house from the airport and he rushed me to the gym for an aerobics class, then we showered and he cooked. We then watch TV and went to sleep.

Tuesday: He had to go to work at 7am, so I stayed and slept. When I awakened, I went to take a shower. The shower needed cleaning (You can't get clean in a dirty shower) so I cleaned it. And then I cleaned the whole bathroom ( I still don't know why). Then I took a shower and left to go get a haircut, go to the gym and to check on my own house since I had not been there in 10 days. Of course when he got off of work, I was back at his house again. He went to the gym, I took a nap. I know you all are wondering why I go to his house so much. I would rather lounge around his 2800 sq. ft. house than my 900 sq. ft. apartment.

Wednesday: Linebacker didn't have to go to work until noon, so we slept until 10am. I then got up to cook breakfast for us. Had the pancake mix, eggs, grits, and turkey bacon ready to cook. Then he comes downstairs and tells me that there is no cooking oil. No cooking oil=No breakfast. After he showered and dressed, we both left the house. He went to work, I went home and then to the gym. I stayed at my house because I had to take a friend to the hospital for outpatient surgery early Thursday morning.

Thursday: Linebacker and I spent the day texting each other all day. I had planned on spending the night at my house and then all day Friday with him since he would be off, but I got a call from my boss at 10:30pm. She needed me to go to Canada for work for 10 days on a 6am flight. So I packed my shit and headed to Linebacker's house so that I could spend the night with him before I left. I'll just say that I didn't get much sleep.

And that was our week before I was jet-setting it off to work again. I guess you all can tell that I really like this man. I cleaned his bathroom and was going to cook for him, so you know that he is something. And while everything sounds great there is that one looming issue that you will have to wait till my next post to read about!

See ya then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Well I want a sneak preview of the next entry...LOL

It sounds like you both are doing all right. I'm truly happy for ya.

Dayum you can come and clean my bathroom...and my kitchen...and my living room...LOL

9:13 AM, August 14, 2005  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Glad it's working out Mister!
Keep me tuned!
Holla on the Show!

8:29 AM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Troy N. said...

I love what you wrote. Forget the looming issue; work it out and marry that man!

8:40 AM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger lj said...

somebody's SPRUNG...

2:10 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Sprung? Yeah Linebacker is sprung!

5:16 PM, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home