Sunday, July 31, 2005

My New Thickum's

What the hell is a "Thickums"? Well, a Thickums is a brotha that's not fat, but a bigger than "average" brothas. A thickums can be tall, short, medium height, light, dark, in between or whatever. He can have a little belly ( even a big one) but he just can't be thin. Brotha gots to have some heft about him. He's not muscular, but not flabby, just solid. What a lot of people call "football player build. And I love me some thick brothas. I think that the brothas are just sexy as all get out.

I met one. I will call him LineBacker The brotha is 6'5" tall and about 250lbs. Thick thighs, thick calves, thick arms, and a thick... Well you get the picture. LineBacker is handsome, has a great job, owns two homes, loves his moma, has a college degree, can hold a conversation, and is my age (our birthdays are 7 days apart). I think that I may have to keep this one. I have only seen one issue so far.

We met Friday the way that most people meet. On the internet. After exchanging about 4 messages he asked for my number. I surprised myself by giving it to him. I usually make a brotha wait so that I can see where his mind is. But I didn't. Linebacker called me immediately and we talked for a good hour. Something told me that he was gonna be a good one, so I told him that he could come over. Now I had seen his picture on line and read his profile and thought that he was kinda good-looking. But when that brotha stepped out of that little ass 3 series, I was like "DAMN, what a man, what a man."

We sat and talked for a few minutes and then he asked me to ride with him to go pay a bill. He had on some basketball shorts and a sleeveless shirt. I saw those thick legs and calves and almost went crazy. You know I was trying to sneak a peek at the goods to. I mean, why else do brothas wear basketball shorts? They know what the hell they doing. In the car we had decent conversation. He was stealing little glances at me while he was driving and I did the same to him. I was trying not to show too much interest. But then I said to hell with it and told the brotha that he was tight work. He told me that he thought that I was all that too and I had to deflate my head to get out of the car.

Anyway, we make it back to my place and continue talking. I sensed something good about LineBacker, so he got the "potential boyfriend questions" which I will explain in a later post. He asked for a kiss and I gave it to him and you know where that led too. This brotha picked my 6'2" 185lbs ass up and carried me to my bedroom. That felt a little strange, but oh well. Usually, if i'm interested in someone, I don't have sex with them for a few weeks at least. I gave this brotha the booty on the first night. And it was worth it. After months of boring to mediocre sex, this brotha laid it on me so good that I screamed. He knew what to do and when to do it. It's like he was reading my mind. When I would think about what I wanted next, he would do it. And the best part about it, when he climaxed, he made plenty of noise. I can't stand having to ask a brotha if he came or having to look for the evidence. You gonna know without question when I climax.

Afterwards, we took a shower and talked some more. I was shocked that I had sex with someone that I had just met. But I didn't feel as though I regretted it. After we finished talking, LineBacker left and called me when he got home. I went out to Tower 2 with some friends and had a good time.

Now for the issue. Linebacker says that he has never been penetrated and has no desire to do so. My dick is not retired, so that can be a problem. But then again, my last three boyfriends all said the same thing and I eventually ended up dicking them down.

Now, it may sound like I am all excited about him, but i'm not. I'll say optimistic, but not excited. I always keep my eyes and ears open. I'll keep you all (all 2 of you) posted on Lindbacker.

P.S.-To see the part that is blacked out, just highlight it. I have no idea why this is happening.

5 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Thanks everybody for the comments. It's good to know that someone is reading all the shit that I write.

I will post more on Linebacker as we (hopefully) progress. But to answer entellektualsoul's question. Yes, he does want a relationship. But you all are gonna have to keep reading for the specifics on that.

5:05 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger lj said...

ohmygoodness..well alright for that

2:14 PM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger dalia said...

no penetration, ever?

*raises eyebrows*

hmpf.

1:55 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger That Girl said...

Okay, so I am bored at work reading your blog, trying to get to 5:30...it's extremely entertaining, thanks for writing.

4:45 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Mad Nigerian said...

hmmm...dang!

4:47 PM, May 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home