Saturday, July 30, 2005

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????

I cannot understand how a dude can meet you on Friday and ask you to be his boyfriend on Saturday. Somebody please give me some insight on this. It has me so confused that I don't even think that I can type about it. Yes I can.

I met this dude on Friday evening. Handsome, got some sense (I think), speaks clearly, tall and thick. Just sexy as hell. We kicked up some dust on Friday when we met and had a pretty good time. This morning, he called me "baby" and asked me to if we could be exclusive. My reply: "Give me a few months."

This always seems to happen to me. I met another dude a few weeks ago and freaked with him once. I told him that it was a one time only thing. The dude is still calling me two weeks later asking me when we can go out. NEVER!

What the hell is wrong with men these days? If I wanted a muthafuckin' relationship, I would get one. I don't do microwave relationships. Mine has to be slow cooked so that I can get all the flavor out of it?

I got to go to sleep. I'll blog about this at a later time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

You right man, our lives are going parallel. I'm gonna have to let Boystown go this evening because I see where it's going. Check it out on my blog later on...

9:23 PM, July 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home