Saturday, July 28, 2007

Could It Be True

Last night while flying to San Diego, I felt this little "ping" in my chest. No, it wasn't gas or heartburn. My first thought after that was "I think i'm in love". That damn Cupid has struck again.

Although I felt it, i'm not so sure that it's 100% real. I just can't get over the feeling that I am not fully satisfied. So I think it's best that I keep my mouth shut. And I know what satisfaction is, so don't even say that I can never be satisfied.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Kyon Saucier said...

If u love him u love him if u are not sure then it aint luv...Unless mo zami you are afraid..?

2:10 PM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let me find out!
That's great...and figuring it all out is half the fun.

10:23 PM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger E said...

It's funny how epiphanies can come at the oddest moments. I think for now you should keep your feelings quiet and wait to see if Hollywood gives off those same "I think I'm in love" vibes.

6:39 PM, July 29, 2007  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Yeah, keep yah trap shut until you are sure you are really in love vs. lust. Hey you did a post about that months ago! Go find it! LOL

7:29 AM, July 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've shown a great determination to keep working on the infinite topic of knowing yourself. Keep growing!

8:37 AM, July 30, 2007  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

at least you're feeling something! enjoy until your spidey sense starts tingling.

2:00 PM, July 30, 2007  
Blogger Paula D. said...

Hmmmm....to be continued......

10:25 AM, July 31, 2007  
Blogger iii said...

The love bug strikes again! As far as satifaction eat a Snickers. Live in the moment and enjoy it.

: -O)

12:58 PM, August 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home