Monday, December 18, 2006

Why?

1. Why is masculinity in men so attractive? It just stirs my soul to see a masculine man in his daily interactions. Not that I have anything against feminine or non-masculine men (so don't even try it with any contrary comment). I have dated and will probably date feminine dudes. But I know that I want my long term partner to be a normally masculine man.

2. Why do I think that I will have an offer from a job that I interviewed for? But more importantly, why am I gonna make them wait for my answer if they offer it. *because I have another job interview on Friday for a position that requires no travel*

3. Why did I get a call from my apartment complex concerning neighbors complaining about his dog? I told the lady that it wasn't my concern because it wasn't my dog. He will have to pay a $500.00 penalty because pitbulls are not allowed. *even though just about everyone in the complex has one*. The only downside is that they may terminate our lease. I don't need any bad marks on my credit report, but it would be good to get out of this lease.

4. Why have I started dressing in casual slacks and sweaters or button downs lately? I have found that I feel more upbeat than when I do the jeans and Timbs.

5. Why am I thinking that I finally want to buy a condo or townhome? Although I know that it still be at least a year and a half away before I actually decide to buy one.

6. Why is "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce the dumbest song of the year? What kind of dude are you dating that you can put all of his ish in one box? And if your other dudel will be there in a minute, doesn't that mean that you were also cheating? The only part of the song that I like is the part where she sings "so since i'm not your everything, how about i'll be nothing".

7. Why the hell is my mobile phone making this loud clicking noise everytime I close it? And why did it shut off for no reason today? Why do I not want to have to buy a new phone?

8. Why am I already looking at apartments in case out lease is terminated?

9. Why is the newest guy that I met also broke like all the rest that I have been meeting? But instead of not dating him, I am gonna see what transpires between us. At least he is taking care of himself and not dependent upon no one elst.

10. Why do I finally know that I am through with VP? No matter what he says or does, there is no way that I would every even entertain the thought of being with him again. Thanks Mashaun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger antneya said...

Why...havent I heard from you in like 4-ever!!!...lol

4:38 PM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger M-Dubb said...

SO about No. 6.

I love the song, but what you said makes sooooooooooooooooo much sense!

5:13 PM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger life said...

That's a good question(the one u left on my blog)I think other bloggers reach out to each other or they already knew each other. It appears that the Atlanta bloggers didn't know each other previously and we aren't reaching out to do so.

12:40 AM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger That Girl said...

Good to hear you done with VP....but I must say I love that Irreplaceable song and video....Yeah, it is kind of silly but I am all for that women's empowerment stuff...get rid of the dog...and keep your lease and save your credit...I think that is it

10:31 PM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams said...

masculinity is sexy because you are gay.. you are a man that likes men.

everyone is moving in atl... moving in a few weeks myself to the midtown/buckhead area myself.

4:48 PM, December 27, 2006  
Blogger E said...

I think a lot of us crave masculinity...or that man's man. Well at least I do.

You so wanna get out of that lease..:-) Don't blame ya..I guess.

12:36 AM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger terpFAN said...

i say 1.5 yrs is a good time frame to plan a house purchase ... i really like the housing scene in the ATL, u really get your money's worth down there

i'm just like u when it comes to cell phones but i hear the average lifespan of a cell is 18 months so if yours is much older than that u should bite the bullet & get the upgrade

as for the song it doesnt make sense to me either, the general message is it's easy to replace a soulmate which couldn't be further from reality ... if u choose to let your mate walk through that door there is no guarantee you'll find another (at least not in the short term) ... granted there aren't many other options if your mate tends to cheat

2:14 PM, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home