Thursday, November 16, 2006

Why Does It Hurt So Bad



How are you supposed to feel when you find out that the ex that you still want and love has moved on and is actually happy with someone else? I'll tell you how I felt today when I found that out. I don't want to say his name, but he was the topic of probably a dozen of my blog topics. I wanted to throw up and cry. It's not that I didn't want him to be happy; I just wanted him to be happy with ME.

But the reasonable part of me knows that I want the same thing for myself. So I couldn't cry. And now that I know that he really doesn't want me back like he said that he did, I can finally let go.

7 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

I know that feeling.

7:16 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Awww punkin you need a hug...

((((TDRT))))

I know it don't help, but it's the best I can do :-(

7:23 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger lj said...

Damn I know that feelin and listened to that Whitney song 100 times...The good news..it passes. Think about why you weren't together in the 1st place.

7:59 PM, November 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

awww boo boo,

you know my feelings on life and situations: everything happens for a reason.

i know it is hard to be optimistic right now, being that you are heart and frustrated. but just know that you will not feel like this always and one day you will have just what your heart desires.

get at me!

10:05 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

I hurts like hell when that shit happens but just as they did we have to move on and make ourselves happy as well. I know that feeling all to well.

4:20 PM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Thanks for all of your comments. I do feel better these few days later. But now other shit is bothering me.

11:38 PM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger E said...

Ok...I'll look for the other shit..:-)

2:15 AM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home