Monday, October 30, 2006

Profound Saying

"The man that knows something, knows that he knows nothing at all"

The first time I heard Erykah Badu say this line in "On and On" it just stuck to me and has stayed in my head. She is right. We don't know anything about life. We don't do what to do with it. What not to do with it. What to eat to sustain it. What to drink to sustain it. Where to go with it. What decisions to make about it. Again, I say, we don't know anything about life.

So where does that leave us?

6 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Forever learning

11:45 PM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger That Girl said...

very wise pumba...lol

9:21 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

it leaves us to live our lives each and every day the best we can.

3:45 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

so i realized i signed in under a different name ... my bad!

3:48 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

I realized that myself a long time ago.

4:38 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Tim said...

I agree with the captain, it does lead us to our faith in God.

But on the flipside it also leads us to live each day to the fullest, because tomorrow is a gift; it is not a promise.

11:33 AM, November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home