Saturday, October 28, 2006

Random 10/28/06

1. Why have the last 3 guys that I have met had all the same characteristics. They have all been broke. They have all been carless. They all live with someone "until they can get an apartment." What am I doing to attract these dudes?

2. Listen to the convo I heard between two sistas the other day.

Sista #1-Did you fuck that dude you met the other day?

Sista #2-Yeah girl. He had a dick like a tuna can!

Sista #1-What the hell that mean?

Sista #2-Girl, you ain't neva noticed the shape of a tuna can. His dick was just like one. It was short but fat as hell. Ima call that nigga Tuna-Can Fred.

3. Am I the only gay man who actually watches football? I admit that I started watching it because of I like the way that the men look in tights (Michael Vick and Tiki Barber are truly blessed with ass), but I have become a true fan of the game. Who else wants to watch the game with me?

4. I have always been a little apprehensive about being gay bashed, but now with the 2 assaults of 3 people in Atlanta, I am downright scared. Maybe I should go ahead and get that gun permit. I think that I will contact Darlene Harris of the APD about what to do to protect myself first before I do that.

5. One of my co-workers says that he is attracted to me. But do I want to even go there with someone I work with.? Especiallly since we both travel.

6. Weight today 173lbs. So I have gained 3 pounds in 10 days. I know it isn't muscle, so guess what it must be.

7. I'm still loving my car, but now I wish that I had gotten an up-level model. I miss my sunroof, leather and Bose audio system.

8. Why is my hair so damn bad? I let it grow out so that my waves would come back. By the time they did, I was so tired of brushing my hair that I cut it off again. Some people wish their hair would grow but I wish mine would never grow again.

9. I chatted with VP via email again. He doesn't want to call me for some reason, so I am certainly not gonna call him. Why can't this man "Unchain My Heart"?

10. Unlike everyone else, I am not hooked on any TV shows. I was a fan of Desperate Housewives and ER, but my schedule jacks up my viewing pleasure.

11. Why do people feel ashamed to admit to having sex toys? I'm damn sure am not.

12. I found a dentist that will give me a free whitening with a visit. Since I have new insurance and am looking for a new dentist, I will give this one a try. Whiter teeth will be mine!!!!!!!!

13. All of the people complaining and protesting about Madonna's Malawan adoption should follow her lead and adopt a child themselves.

14. Does anyone now want to move to New Jersey now that the State's Supreme court has opened the door to allow same-sex couples to become civil partners? If haters don't want to call it marriage, then THEY don't have to. I think Newark has potential, don't you agree?

15. How can water be good for you if it has no calories, vitamins or minerals?

16. I have started just hanging up on people when I am annoyed and don't consider it rude. If you put me on hold for 30 or more seconds or hold another conversation, I will just hang up. If you don't have anything to say when we are on the phone (and you called me) I will just hang up. My fucking phone bill was $122.00 dollars last month. And I love text messaging, but after the 3rd text message that I receive from you, expect your phone to ring. If you don't answer, it means that you don't have time to talk, which means that you shouldn't have time to text.

2 Comments:

Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

I used to be the king of hanging up on people. Put me on hold, click. Having a side conversation and not talking to me, click. Calling me up and trying to hold the phone all day or night, click. I've calmed down a bit and now I usually just hang up when they put me on hold for too long or feel like I'm on the verge of cussing someone out.

I've often wondered the same thing about people that own sex toys. Either they're ashamed to admit it or they claim they never use them. Right.

2:30 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Tim said...

Let me put my ten cents on this entry....it's ten cents because of inflation...

Tuna Can Dick? Yeah I know what she was talkin about. Someone I once dated had one. I think we know they come in all shapes and sizes...Tuna Can, Long Pipe, Short And Stubby, Strap-On...you know stuff like that.

I do watch football, especially since our Bears are now halfway through the season AND HAVE NOT BEEN DEFEATED YET!!! GO BEARS!!!!

Now, on a serious note, as far as being gay bashed goes...I have been gay bashed before and while it's not pretty, owning a gun is just as bad. Why? Because three things can happen: (1) someone could bash you, you pull out the gun and they run away, (2) someone bashes you, you pull out the gun and shoot them, leading to at least one night in a jail cell (you can plead the self-defense theory but it's a pain in the ass), or worse yet (3) someone could bash you, you pull out the gun, THEY TAKE IT FROM YOU and shoot YOU in the process. Think about all of that before you go to such extremes. A stun gun or a Taser is better.

Keep checkin out mah blog man!

11:31 AM, November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home