Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'm Still Thinking

It hasn't been 5 days into my 2 weeks away from VP and all I can do is think about him. I keep wondering about what do I do if he and I don't work out. But the strange thing is that I also have something else on my mind. My next situation.

I haven't even ended this one and am already thinking about how I want a boyfriend. In fact, I have already met a dude that wants to take me out on a date. As Prince said, "I need another lover like I need a whole in my head."

I know why I do it. I don't like being alone. I like the attention that I get from having someone who has an interest in me. It feels good. When people say that they enjoy being single, I just can't relate because I always seem to have a man around. I HATE being single. But even though I hate it, maybe that is what I need. Maybe I need to be completely single so that I can clear my head. But that shit is just hard. I'm not even single and I'm scared of it already.

I don't know what the fuck to do with my life sometimes. Somebody please help me. I think that I am gonna cry! It seems to work for everybody else.

3 Comments:

Blogger @GaryTylone said...

Crying doesn't work for everyone else..its just a release...then you're feeling like shit again...single is for the birds sometimes..but..we in life and this community have to find ways to deal...Sade, Jill Scott and a glass of wine might do it.

12:39 AM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger E said...

I've been single for a long time. It has it's good points (such as being able to do whatever the fuck you want) but it has it's bad points.

Just like everything else in life.

Bernie asks some good questions. Perhaps thinking about some answers may get to the heart of the matter.

But hey, I love the attention I get too..:-)

9:00 AM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Mostly no one likes being alone. The folks that do like it had to learn how to do it and 9 times out of 10 it wasn't an easy process! I am in the middle of it right now so I can only speak from my experience.

If you wanna cry, cry! Will it change the situation, no, but you will feel better.

I am not sure if your a praying man, but some meditation and internal inspection is definitely in order....and not in some other brotha's bed either!

10:53 AM, February 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home