Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Life Updates

I'm always updating about something ain't I? I sure am, so deal with it!

Update#1 I got the call from the old boss about going back to the old job. They offered my 4Gs less than what I asked for. Thanks for the consideration, but no thanks. It makes me appreciate the job that I have now.

Update#2 My promise to cut my spending has paid off. I have managed to save about $400 in the last 2 weeks. I did spend $80 on a blood pressure monitor and $ 50 on H&M underwear (I love the way that they accentuate my assets and packages). But I do receive a phat ass income tax refund on Friday. That's gonna put a brotha in the black or at least reduce the red.

Update#3 I have been keeping my diet and exercise promise. I think that I may have lost a few pounds and inches.

Update#4 There is no update on the progress or lack thereof of the situation between VP and me. I think that it may have flatlined and needs a shock.

Update#5 THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

1. 4G's less BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2&3. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Pics in the H and M's coming soon????? LOL

4. get's tah shockin'!

Congrat's on the hunnad!

7:46 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love the updates man ...

congrats!

9:16 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger Cash S. said...

4G's less, that's late!

Keep saving that money!

10:14 AM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger K. said...

You should always ask for more than what you really desire. That way when they cut it (which they most certainly will) you will still end up getting what you wanted.

10:24 AM, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay hay hay Im back for the first time...nice blog

12:33 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger E said...

Congrats on the 100th post. It's good that you've come to appreciate the current job. Also it's cool that you're saving money and losing weight.

9:53 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger That Girl said...

Hey, you got good and bad...way to be well-rounded!

8:59 AM, February 11, 2006  
Blogger KneeDeep said...

Humm, H&M underwear? I may need to check them out.
KD

11:10 AM, February 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home