Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm Slipping Update

It's day 18 of my 30 day plan. I forgot to take pictures on day on because I just forgot.

Exercise:
To be honest, the exercise portion of the plan hasn't really come into fruition as well as I wanted it to. For some reason, I can go to the gym everyday. But when I am in a small town and there is no Bally's, I don't want to exercise at all. I have the Taebo DVD and take it with me on every trip, but I usually only do it once. Now, the last hotel did have an elliptical machine and treadmills that I use. That was good, because I did get a chance to do some cardiovascular exercise.

Food Habits: I have done a much better job on my food intake. I am getting more and more fruits and vegetables and liking it. I have also cut back the red meat. On the other hand, I have been to Taco Bell twice, Burger King once, and Papa John's once. But that is in 18 days. Otherwise, I have eaten at home or bought low fat, low calorie, low sodium prepackaged foods.

Results:
My waist is down to 31.5 inches from 32.5

My behind is down to 38 inches from 39. Although, I DIDN'T want that result.

My stomach is down to 31 inches from 33.

My chest is now at 37 inches.

I have to take measurements because for the life of me, I cannot SEE the results of the last 8 months of exercise.

The good news is that I will be in Norfolk, VA on my next trip and there is a Bally's in Virginia Beach. So I will make it a plan to go everyday while I am there. Wish me luck.


Song that describes my mood today: "I Want Muscles" by Diana Ross

10 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Hey..that's great progress. I look forward to hearing more results.

11:10 PM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

*more applause*

8:30 AM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger soforeal said...

Good job on the improvements man and good luck! It is really a challenge!

2:25 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Stone said...

Rome was not built in a day you just stick with it. and you will get reward. when you come to nyc. (wink) LOL joke

3:11 PM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

NOT DIANA ROSS...YOU QUEEN!

Um, I've lost 20 pounds since you've seen me...

And I have an addiction to popeyes biscuits (iz im Beyonce or somethin?)

But I am so considering taking a trip down to Dr. Beverly Hills!

Nah...but I've got a secret, call me and I'll tell you abou it.

2:14 AM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

congrats!!! Your posts are encouraging to get to steppin' on my nutrition and exercise.

how come you haven't been stopping by my blog?

5:19 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

That's hot - congrats to you!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

10:28 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger That Girl said...

I agree with E

7:40 AM, February 04, 2006  
Blogger Dayne Avery said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:12 AM, February 04, 2006  
Blogger Dayne Avery said...

YOU MAKE ME SICK! I saw the pics you posted of your body a few months back and it was already nice. Yall people kill me. lol

But seriously keep it up!

10:17 AM, February 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home