Monday, December 29, 2008

Sometimes I Sit and Wonder...

...about what my dreams and goals are. I think about those fantasical dreams that most people have such as winning the lottery, or living in some exotic local, or falling in love with someone who's in love with you.

But honestly, I don't know what I truly dream about having in my life. I don't know what I want. I can't figure it out. I know i'd like to have a loving, supportive partner. I know i'd like to have a career as an attorney. I know i'd like to have a lil wealth. But are those dreams? I don't think that they are. I believe that dreams are those things that you think you can't achieve, but you strive to make them come true.

So I think that's what my 2009 will be about. It's time to figure out how to make my dreams become reality.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Joey Bahamas said...

I think dreams are the things your heart wishes for. Whether you can get them or not, they are what you really want...what will really make you happy. I think finding a loving partner, having the career you want and gaining financial success can be what your heart is wishing for...they are important, and you deserve them!

Joey

11:42 PM, December 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:08 AM, December 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you, 2009 has to be about finding away to advance my dreams.

2:09 AM, December 30, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

that's it my brother just call life into your life and watch it flourish

7:06 AM, December 30, 2008  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Don't you just love self-analysis! I do...I hope you get to a point where you can put your finger on it!

9:44 AM, December 30, 2008  
Blogger life said...

Go for it! I'm with you. I'm trying to eliminate things that can limit my achievement. I was going to buy a new car and I decided not to, because I'm going back to school this year. I don't need an extra expense.

10:30 AM, December 30, 2008  
Blogger John the Scribe said...

The journey of one thousand miles begins with ONE step.

11:21 AM, December 30, 2008  
Blogger Mr. Jones said...

Me and you have some talking to do.

4:03 PM, December 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you seek life rather than just existence ... that's when you truly start to LIVE.

::smooches sugaplum::

oh and thanks for lettin me use the benz in that dream I had the other night where I was going on a cruise. ::wink:: lol

4:40 PM, December 30, 2008  
Blogger iii said...

May you have a safe and happy New Year!

9:46 AM, December 31, 2008  
Blogger Chet said...

Man it appears you do know what it is you truly want to accomplish, it appears you always have known.

Career in Law, Loving partner, a host of good friends, comfortable surroundings, continued good health and a saving account that reflects your hard work and dedication.

May 2009 bring you the necessary encouragement to continue moving forward.

4:26 PM, January 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home