Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm Missing Him Ya'll




I'm missing Hollywood something terrible right now. I'm having that "I should call and talk to him" feeling and I don't like it. But the more I think about it, i'm not sure if it's him that I am missing or just his presence. I miss:

Having him to think about

Having him to look forward to talking to

Having him to lay on the couch and watch TV with

Having him to cook dinner for

Having him in my heart

Just having him.


I'm wondering how I would feel if I replaced each "him" with "someone"? Is the problem that I am just lonely now, or do I really miss him. This time, it's the latter.


We haven't talked since we broke up, but we have emailed and texted each other. I think that gives us a chance to get everything out without interruption from the other person. One of our problems was listening to he other person and truly hearing what he had to say. Emails and texts allow us to do that.


For the past 2 weeks, I have kept telling myself that don't want to talk to him. I can tell myself that a million times, but it's not true. I miss him and that's the truth. But as I think about him, I keep wondering is he thinking about me.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Soldier said...

It's ok and very normal to allow yourself to miss him and to have a desire to talk to him... he's been in your life for the past months and he's not anymore. it hurts.

Unless he was faking it all along (which would make him a dangerous psycho) he has to be thinking about you for the same reasons...

It's great that you still have some kinda (email, texts) communication. It's really the best occasion to get everything off your chest and move on for real.

5:22 PM, October 07, 2007  
Blogger life said...

jeez...I just wrote about this. sigh

11:52 PM, October 07, 2007  
Blogger One Man’s Opinion said...

Can I just say that I knew when I saw the picture of the broken heart I knew the direction that this blog was gonna go.....First of all, he will always be in your heart. However, if he is not good for you, and only you know that, stay strong. It will be alright. I promise you that. You are loved by your fellow blog brothern, if that helps.

1:17 AM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Try masturbation.....Wait, no...that's the cure for something else.......Hummm.....Okay, relationships are just hard. I'm sorry. I hope the masturbation crack at least made you smile.

1:19 AM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger i am. said...

damnit man...

now you got me thinking about past relationships.
damn...

on to the sad itunes playlist.

5:56 AM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger fuzzy said...

Neyo wrote about this in one of his songs.

"I just wonder, Do you ever, Think of me, Anymore, do you?"

Sounds like it fits you. Do feel better though. Maybe a phone call wouldn't be so bad. just thinking aloud...

11:09 AM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Cash S. said...

My gosh!! You are totally killing me softly right now. It's a weird feeling isn't it? There's really no way to figure it out, you just have to let time pass by.

3:39 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger Beana said...

I remember that feeling and hate it as well. Just know that TIME will take care of that.

8:19 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger E said...

I'm glad that you guys are communicating at least. Every day gets easier.

11:06 PM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

you're heavy on his mind, believe that. it still doesn't put you at ease, but breathe deep and keep on living. you gon' be aight.

9:55 AM, October 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home