Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Boy Crazy

Do you have a friend who just goes crazy over every man that he thinks is cute, sexy, fine, or attractive? I'm sure that you do. I have quite a few.

This is the friend that will miss an exit on the highway just to get a good luck at a man that he sees driving next to him.

He or she will go in the store at the gas station and buy a pack of gum because the guy at the counter is cute.

This person will ask you to drive around the corner one more time just so that he/she can look at a dude again that was washing his car.

They snap their necks in the direction of any man that walks by.

These people stop talking mid convo and forget what the hell they were conversing about when a dude walks by.

But don't let the dude that they saw from a mile away be unattractive, they feel disappointed when they get that good look.

Now this person has no intention of saying anything to the dude and is even scared to look him in the eye. They just want to get a good look. But please don't ask me to go out of my way so that you can LOOK at a dude that you have no intentions of saying anything to.

Now I have been guilty of this. Sometimes a brotha is just that damn sexy. I was driving the other day and saw a dude at the bus stop with no shirt on and a body of dreams. I screamed "damn he fine", but by the time I got to the next traffic light, I had forgotten about him.

I fully understand that that 6'6" dark chocolate brotha with the dreads, baggy basketball shorts, six pack, and ample booty can cause you to pause, but damn don't lose your damn mind! And please don't follow the dude around!

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry...dude was PHINE as hell...what were you sayin'?! LOL

11:49 PM, September 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home. You've been missed. "I want some more (little Claudia in Interview with a Vampire)"

12:12 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Soldier said...

the last words were the most important :

" Don't follow the dude around "

lol

12:36 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Beana said...

lol woman act like this too. I'll be damned if im going to go through all that and not speak to you. Hell I might just up and say "look here, what u doin tonight" lol.

8:40 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger WhozHe said...

I use to be one of those guys. But gas is to high now to go back at look.

9:33 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Jones said...

lol @ Cocoa.

I have a buddy who's like this. He's not allowed in my car b/c I think one day some ultra-straight, alpha male homophobe is gonna ram my car off the road as a result of his loose ass behavior.

I'll look, but I never gawk.

10:11 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Ty said...

lol @ whozhe

I have a few friends like that also, I just don't see the point. Don't get me wrong I agree that the human body is art and should be admired but to the point of stalking.

1:34 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

See that's why I drive every damn where I go! Ya'll not gonna be stopping me from looking, hugging blocks, pulling over and gingerly placing one foot and then the other outside of my sedan pressing the button to close the windows making sure I'm not parked beneath a tree because I didn't close my sunroof awaiting the sound of 'VIPER ARMED' as I step in time towards that mans direction! FUCK, he disappeared. Shyt I always take too long! LoL.

3:36 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger life said...

My friend/roomie is not this bad, but pretty close. I just look at him like...boy sit down...lol. you hit a nerve when you mentioned dreads..YES! YES! YES!

6:45 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Jay said...

@ whozhe-thats why we pull over and gawk, no1 is trying to waste gas.

I must admit I am that friend. I will follow a dude in the mall like a ninja trying to get a glimpse of him from every angle without being seen, but refuse to speak (maybe not that bad but u get the point).

7:27 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Mightymouse said...

lol...my bestfriend is like that..not as bad tho. We both just dicovered your blog and we read the whole thing...luv it. keep it up..check out his blog also

http://www.last-night-i.blogspot.com/


Check it out

9:04 PM, September 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preach on preacher!!!! What's next? Altar call?

7:41 AM, September 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit just speak Just say hello, can I holla at you? I cant stand for a guy to stare me up and down for minutes then not say anything its a turn off

11:47 AM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger Troy N. said...

(sprinkles computer with holy water and says a silent prayer...)

5:32 PM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger fuzzy said...

forget a friend, I have missed an exit a few times lookin at a cute boy! But if you not going to say anything, or at the very least flirt, why exert so much energy on them?

9:39 PM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger E said...

Yeah I'm a looker not a gawker..:-)

This summer I've seen my share of shirtless hotties jogging down the street that made me want to do a double take. I actually even did one of those lemme drive back and look again numbers. Of course I was by myself so nobody knew I did it..but me..:-)

11:56 PM, September 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my friends does that in the mall so I don't go shopping with him often. ;)

3:42 PM, September 14, 2007  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

lawd, sounds like you're describing my homeboy "Not Enough P*ssy Renard".

2:56 AM, September 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home